Windows 10: PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from...

Discus and support PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, I have a desktop pc running windows 10 version 21H1. I mistakenly sent my pc to sleep mode instead of shutting it down. After that I moved the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rishav Chakraborty, Aug 2, 2021.

1. PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from...

So, I have a desktop pc running windows 10 version 21H1. I mistakenly sent my pc to sleep mode instead of shutting it down. After that I moved the mouse, pressed the keyboard keys and the power button too, but was not able to start it up again. So I pressed the power button for a long time and forcefully shut it down. But now when I am turning it back on, it turns on but is not displaying anything. I have tried every methods like unplugging the power chord, pressing and holding the power button for 30 secs after unplugging it, but any of these methods didn't work and now after 5 hours when I a

:)

Rishav Chakraborty, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Kordi Win User

Turning on/shutting down issue

Hello,
    I cannot turn on my PC at all until I unplug something, like when I try to turn it on it doesn't work, I unplug the Display port then I turn it on and after it turns on I replug it.
    I also have problems with shutting down, I sit the pc down from Windows and it shows me the "shutting down" thing and then it suddenly shuts off like it's been unplugged from the wall.
    I have my AC, phone, monitor, router and PC.
    And I'm using some extensions and adapters because the wall plug is pretty far.
    By the way I replaced my Mobo CPU, ram and GPU because the previous build had other problems.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LBvXWX
    Thanks in advance.

Kordi, Aug 2, 2021
  3. jorog(2) Win User
    Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Aug 2, 2021
  4. PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from...

Pc turns on, but will not display anything

So as the title says my pc will now turn on, but it will not display anything on the monitors. i have tried one and both monitors.

list of what i have tried

putting my video card into my dads computer.
    resetting cmos by taking bat out for 10-15min

thats all i have tried but it worked before i had turned it off from it being plugged into my tv.

I don't know what to do again, Arg i am starting to hate pc's i want a mac so bad now.......

thanks for the help in advance.

freaksavior, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from...

1. PC not displaying anything when I am turning it on after forcefully shutting it down from... - Similar Threads - displaying anything turning

2. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  3. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  4. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Pc Lagging After Force Shut down

New Pc Lagging After Force Shut down: I Had brought a Lenovo Refurbished PC from Amazon All was Going Fine Till One day I accidently Force Shut It down. Then when I tried to Turn it back on it showed No OS found Very Worried I told my father He Burnt a Flash Drive with Windows 10 ISO image then I installed It on...
  6. PC turns on after Shut down

PC turns on after Shut down: Hello there,to fully explain the situation:My computer turns itself on after pressing a key on my keyboard after I shut it down. I noticed this only occurs when my pc is put to sleep and woken up before I turn it off.I assume it might be a bug connected to the wake up...
  7. PC turns on after Shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on after Shut down: Hello there,to fully explain the situation:My computer turns itself on after pressing a key on my keyboard after I shut it down. I noticed this only occurs when my pc is put to sleep and woken up before I turn it off.I assume it might be a bug connected to the wake up...
  8. After force shut down, PC won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After force shut down, PC won't turn back on: I have windows 10 and my computer wasn't logging in (stuck at 'welcome' screen) so I force powered off my computer by holding the power button. I tried turning it back on, but it wouldn't. The lights weren't turning on, on my PC or my mouse and keyboard. The only thing that...
  9. PC shuts down after a second when turned on

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shuts down after a second when turned on: Hi! I have a problem w/ my PC. When power on is pressed, the cpu fan/heatsink, psu fan and power led will turn on for a second then turns off. I try to test my psu. connected to a paper clip to green and black pins then turn it on. the psu fan is spinning and it doesnt turn...
  10. PC shuts down after turning it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down after turning it on: Hello. I have a problem with my pc. I have windows 10 installed, and have formatted and installed windows all over again trying to fix this problem but it didn't do it. When I turn on my pc, the windows logo appears for a few seconds and then the computer shuts off. When I...