Windows 10: PC not functioning properly.

Discus and support PC not functioning properly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Possibly corrupted files in my PC. As a result certain programs are deleted I guess they are considered to conflict with other programs. One program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Winston DwainWier, Sep 6, 2019.

1. PC not functioning properly.

Possibly corrupted files in my PC. As a result certain programs are deleted I guess they are considered to conflict with other programs. One program that is checking for malware is in competition with the other. Mainly my PC needs to be repaired through an outside vendor who can seek out the proglems and repair them. I consistently do backups on an external hard drive but it doesn't help. My question is this: If I format my main hard drive and then do a recovery would this possible solve me problem? Thanks, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Winston DwainWier, Sep 6, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 6, 2019
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 6, 2019
  4. PC not functioning properly.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

PC not functioning properly.

1. PC not functioning properly. - Similar Threads - functioning properly

2. ‘Advanced Options’ not functioning when “Your PC did not shut down properly “

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ‘Advanced Options’ not functioning when “Your PC did not shut down properly “: My computer started doing weird things when I tried to open a file on my desktop . So I immediately forced a shut down. Upon restart, it was slow and seemed to freezing in the desktop page. So I forced shut down, again. After keeping my finger on the power button, the...
  3. ‘Advanced Options’ not functioning when “Your PC did not shut down properly “

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ‘Advanced Options’ not functioning when “Your PC did not shut down properly “: My computer started doing weird things when I tried to open a file on my desktop . So I immediately forced a shut down. Upon restart, it was slow and seemed to freezing in the desktop page. So I forced shut down, again. After keeping my finger on the power button, the...
  4. ‘Advanced Options’ not functioning when “Your PC did not shut down properly “

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop is in windows 11 and this pc function key is not working properly please help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is in windows 11 and this pc function key is not working properly please help me.: My name is Shiv Shankar Chauhan and I have a laptop is in windows 11 and this windows function driver is not working properly.please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-in-windows-11-and-this-pc-function/8654e1fd-4996-4cf6-8c3d-863f134cf602
  6. My laptop is in windows 11 and this pc function key is not working properly please help me.

My laptop is in windows 11 and this pc function key is not working properly please help me.: My name is Shiv Shankar Chauhan and I have a laptop is in windows 11 and this windows function driver is not working properly.please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-in-windows-11-and-this-pc-function/8654e1fd-4996-4cf6-8c3d-863f134cf602
  7. My Windows Security is not functioning properly. Windows Defender displays the message:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Security is not functioning properly. Windows Defender displays the message:...: I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop due to a virus. After the factory reset, I attempted to run the Windows scanner, but it is showing this message....
  8. My Windows Security is not functioning properly. Windows Defender displays the message:...

My Windows Security is not functioning properly. Windows Defender displays the message:...: I recently performed a factory reset on my laptop due to a virus. After the factory reset, I attempted to run the Windows scanner, but it is showing this message....
  9. Keys on a laptop keyboard not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys on a laptop keyboard not functioning properly: so when I press certain keys like the s key it either puts multiple of the letter or doesn't do any letter and its only on the s key and the x key...
  10. Keys on a laptop keyboard not functioning properly

Keys on a laptop keyboard not functioning properly: so when I press certain keys like the s key it either puts multiple of the letter or doesn't do any letter and its only on the s key and the x key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how we can correct if a computer application does not function properly

2. my windowsphone is not functioning properly