Windows 10: PC not in continous loop on booting

Discus and support PC not in continous loop on booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my pc won't boot and goes into a loop. The loop starts like "device ran into problem....", stop code kernal data inpage error n hangs for hrs until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lennonmustgo, Nov 30, 2020.

1. PC not in continous loop on booting

Hi, my pc won't boot and goes into a loop. The loop starts like "device ran into problem....", stop code kernal data inpage error n hangs for hrs until manual shutdown. On restarting it will go into auto repair, advanced options, troubleshoot. From there no matter what option is selected it will reboot n start the loop over again not even safe mode would start when selected.
    I hv removed all peripherals, checked ram n everything on the motherboard. Even managed to get into command prompt to chkdsk but found no problems with c drive.
    Trying to avoid last drastic step of reinstalling. Any help? Thx.

:)

Lennonmustgo, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Boot loop

Hi Terri,

This issue occurs when there are broken components on the boot configuration data of your system. To troubleshoot your boot loop issue, we suggest that you boot in
    safe mode through the Windows
    Recovery
    Environment option. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn on your computer. When the Windows logo appears, unplug and replug the device. Perform these steps three times.
    • On the fourth instance, turn on your device without unplugging it. The Windows Recovery Environment window will appear.
    • On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advance options.
    • Click Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    • Once your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the F4 key to start your computer in
      safe mode.

Once done, we suggest that you perform a system restore after booting in safe mode. System Restore will be able to revert your PC or laptop to their previous state, which can be used to repair and recover system malfunctions or issues. Restoring won’t affect
    your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made. To do this, follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the Start button, and then select
    Control Panel.

2. Search Control Panel for
    Recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open
    System Restore > Next.

4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic
    app, driver, or update, and then select
    Next > Finish.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Nov 30, 2020
  3. PC Boot Loop - Continuous BSOD Errors

Hi Steve,

Boot loops and blue screen errors are usually occurring to a Windows computer due to some corruption within the drivers or with the system files. For further troubleshooting, we suggest booting your computer into
    safe mode before creating a test user profile. Using the test user profile, check if you'll be having the same
    issue with starting up your device.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.

If the same issue persists within the test user profile, you can use this
    link
    as a guide on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Nov 30, 2020
  4. PC not in continous loop on booting

Windows 10 Factory Reset Infinite Boot Loop

Hello,

As you are facing issue with Boot loop, I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below:

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

PC not in continous loop on booting

1. PC not in continous loop on booting - Similar Threads - continous loop booting

2. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  3. Pc boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boot loop: My pc is boot looping I tried to enter recovery and safe mode but those tries didn't work it will freeze on a screen that says preparing or that windows installation failed to install click okay but it wont let me click anything at all after a few seconds the screen goes...
  4. Pc boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boot loop: My pc is boot looping I tried to enter recovery and safe mode but those tries didn't work it will freeze on a screen that says preparing or that windows installation failed to install click okay but it wont let me click anything at all after a few seconds the screen goes...
  5. Pc boot loop

6. PC Boot Loop troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Boot Loop troubleshooting: Hello, my pc is stuck in a boot loop in which the manufacturer's logo appears then it immediately restarts. I've tried accessing Safe Mode and winRE but I am unable to no matter how many times I shut the pc down and turn it back on. Any Help?...
  7. My laptop is on continous restart loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop is on continous restart loop: my windows is on continous restart loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-on-continous-restart-loop/ee3e2895-1f99-41dc-b078-9fc65689f9b4
  8. PC stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on boot loop: So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that...
  9. PC stuck in boot loop

PC stuck in boot loop: Hi there. So i recently updated my graphics card driver and i think i’ve installed one which isn’t compatible with my graphics card as once my pc restarted, it would load the bios screen just fine but then fail to load Windows 10 and instead freeze on a static-like screen....
  10. Windows 10 continous repair loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 continous repair loop: upgraded to windows 10 from a 8.1 disk when 10 come out. Now computer in a automatic repair loop. tried making a recovery disk from another win 10 computer no lick. Do I have to buy the windows 10 disk or is there something else I can do?...