Windows 10: PC not letting me save ANY image files?

Discus and support PC not letting me save ANY image files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer is not letting me save any image files. Every time I click the "save" or "save as" prompts nothing happens, it doesn't bring up any folder,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ghost-cookie, Nov 6, 2018.

1. PC not letting me save ANY image files?

My computer is not letting me save any image files. Every time I click the "save" or "save as" prompts nothing happens, it doesn't bring up any folder, or prompt to name the file. I've tried restarting, completely shutting off, and deleting excess documents off my pc, nothing so far has worked.

:)

ghost-cookie, Nov 6, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mail App Save As Image

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download an image file.

• Enlarge the photo you want to download.
    • You will get a download option.
    • Or you can press Ctrl + S key and save.
    Or if you copy the file and want to save you can follow the steps provided below.

• Copy the file you want to download.
    • Goto Start page.
    • Type Paint.
    • Open Paint application.
    • Press Ctrl + V key.
    • And save the image file.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 6, 2018
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 6, 2018
  4. PC not letting me save ANY image files?

Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

PC not letting me save ANY image files?

1. PC not letting me save ANY image files? - Similar Threads - letting save image

2. Any one help me with this? also my PC is not letting me open certain files and says its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any one help me with this? also my PC is not letting me open certain files and says its...: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 25/01/2024 17:28:49 Event ID: 411 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-MI2EV5U Description: Device...
  3. Any one help me with this? also my PC is not letting me open certain files and says its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any one help me with this? also my PC is not letting me open certain files and says its...: Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 25/01/2024 17:28:49 Event ID: 411 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-MI2EV5U Description: Device...
  4. Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save As make file save as a "All Files*.*" and wont let me choose what to save it as.: Whenever I right click on an image and attempt to save the file it either attempts to save as a ".tif" or "All Files*.*" which NEITHER one I can then simply open... I want to save photos as Jpegs without having to download some weird ad-on to google chrome....
  5. Windows 10 won't let me save files in Program Files

Windows 10 won't let me save files in Program Files: The pop-up message says I need to contact the administrator, but I actually am the Administrator for my computer, and I want to save certain files specifically to the Program Files folder....
  6. Can't save image files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't save image files: Sometimes when I try to save new images I drew, it gives me the message "The file could not be found". This applies to all painting softwares I have, including MS paint. Sometimes it works to replace an already existing image with the new one, but sometimes that doesn't work...
  7. Windows 10 at times will not let me save a XP Word file.

Windows 10 at times will not let me save a XP Word file.: At times as I try and save my XP word document at a lower file level but word shuts down and takes me back to home page rather than letting save the file. Is this a compatibility issue with XP word files and windows 10? Sometimes I can save a file and at other times it shuts...
  8. Lockscreen image save to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen image save to pc: I had an image that I saved as my screen wallpaper as well as lockscreen image. The thing is when I last update windows 10 my wallpaper turned black. I still have the image in lockscreen. But I have deleted image source from my laptop. How do I get the same picture back. I am...
  9. Saving Image Files On Windows 10 PC

Saving Image Files On Windows 10 PC: Saving Image Files On Windows 10 PC When I attempt to save image files, I receive the following message:- [IMG] Since I am the administrator, how do I get permission or reset the permissions, so I can save my own files on my Windows 10 PC?...
  10. Windows only lets me save new files to C:

Windows only lets me save new files to C:: All my main user files (Desktop, Documents, etc) are located on my E: drive, because that's my 2TB HDD. My C: drive (containing Program Files, ProgramData, Windows, etc. system files) is a small partition on one of my SSDs meant for important system files and programs. My...