Windows 10: PC not loading and showing a blue screen

Discus and support PC not loading and showing a blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I turn my PC on it freezes slightly and a blue screen appears saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jlogue123, Apr 9, 2020.

1. jlogue123 Win User

PC not loading and showing a blue screen

Whenever I turn my PC on it freezes slightly and a blue screen appears saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart". It says it is 100% complete, but nothing is happening. There is a stop code which says: UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP which I dont understand.

:)

jlogue123, Apr 9, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 9, 2020
  3. PC still showing blue screen

Hi,

There are several causes of blue screen error depending on the stop code. Most of the time, this issue is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there a stop code included when you're experiencing the blue screen error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend checking this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. Just skip the
    troubleshooting steps that you already performed.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Apr 9, 2020
  4. PC not loading and showing a blue screen

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

PC not loading and showing a blue screen

1. PC not loading and showing a blue screen - Similar Threads - loading showing blue

2. New PC crashing and blue screening under load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashing and blue screening under load.: hello, I recently built a new system with 7600x, 32gb ddr5 6000mhz ram, 650w thermaltake toughpower gf a3, msi b650m -p, WD_BLACK SN770 1TB. I also have a 1660 super and WD_BLACK SN850X from my previous build.Whenever I play a game or benchmark the system I will get a blue...
  3. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  4. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  5. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  7. windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen

windows 10 pc stuck on blue loading screen: helloi’ve had this problem for a few days now.. startup initially is okay, but after i get past the windows icon, it goes to some spinning three dots. i left it for around 2-3 hours yesterday and nothing had changed....
  8. PC not loading up to desktop and showing a blue screen

PC not loading up to desktop and showing a blue screen: I loaded up my PC and it showed a blue screen saying EXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP. I waited 9-10 minutes for it to find any errors but nothing happend. I restarted and shut down my pc multiple times, tried to reset my PC but it reached 55% and returned me to the blue recovery...
  9. PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.

PC Blue-Screens after a few minutes of loading.: I've figured out which button I needed to press to get boot it into Windows Recovery options so I waited and let it load hoping it will but after a few minutes of waiting at the please wait screen I got a blue-screen which said this [IMG] I don't know why this happens I've...
  10. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...