Windows 10: PC not reading PS4 Controller

Discus and support PC not reading PS4 Controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought a new PC and would like to play some games in it using my PS4 Controller using a USB cable, but the thing won’t shop up in “Devices and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TatsuyaNJima, Aug 14, 2020.

1. PC not reading PS4 Controller

I just bought a new PC and would like to play some games in it using my PS4 Controller using a USB cable, but the thing won’t shop up in “Devices and Printers”

I’ve tried using DS4 Windows to no avail, and my PC is missing the HID Compliant Game Controller driver

Anyone have a solution?

submitted by /u/TatsuyaNJima
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TatsuyaNJima, Aug 14, 2020
  2. BossDweeb Win User
    BossDweeb, Aug 14, 2020
  3. PC won't detect ps4 controller

Hi,

I'm Jen, a fellow user and independent advisor.

You have to trick your Windows PC by installing DS4 Windows to emulate Sony controller as an Xbox controller.

The troubleshooting from the link below might be able to help you out. Check under "How To Get A PS4 Controller To Work On PC"

https://www.wepc.com/how-to/use-ps4-controller-...

Note: This is not a Microsoft website. Please be cautious of ads in the website.

Jen Quintos, Aug 14, 2020
  4. PC not reading PS4 Controller

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

PC not reading PS4 Controller

1. PC not reading PS4 Controller - Similar Threads - reading PS4 Controller

2. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  3. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  4. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  5. PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller: Hi I’ve just bought a PS4 controller and I’ve connected it to my laptop wirelessly it come with a blue light bot no input and I also tried wired but a yellow fading light came on and no input however I tried it on my other laptop and I works perfectly fine what do I do?...
  6. PS4 Controllers not working on pc

PS4 Controllers not working on pc: When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as...
  7. PS4 controller

PS4 controller: When I connect my controller to the pc via Bluetooth, the pc detects it but other programs like Ds4Windows don't. When I connect it via USB the controller turns the orangish light of charging but the pc doesn't detect it either. I also can't find the HID compillant game...
  8. PS4 Controller

PS4 Controller: My ps4 controllers have seemingly just stopped working for no apparent reason. I have tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them back, but it only shows up after I restart my computer as having the same problem as the last time: driver error. I have googled the...
  9. PS4 controller is not conecting to PC

PS4 controller is not conecting to PC: I tried connecting a brand new PS4 controller to my PC and it doesn't even make a sound when I plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-is-not-conecting-to-pc/3503adb1-bff5-42de-aeb6-14cf18eb5088
  10. PS4 Controller on PC

PS4 Controller on PC: I have been playing fortnite on my pc with a ps4 controller for about 6 months, but today when i connected my controller to my pc is being recognized as an audio device. Im super frustrated and idk what to do. I search on yotube and other forums and nothing seems to work. If...