Windows 10: PC not showing text on system or on task manager. Idk how to explain, sorry if image is...

Discus and support PC not showing text on system or on task manager. Idk how to explain, sorry if image is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Man0sPyrct [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Man0sPyrct, Dec 19, 2020.

1. PC not showing text on system or on task manager. Idk how to explain, sorry if image is...

/u/Man0sPyrct, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    System Restore Error 0x800700AA and Task Manager

Thank you for your response. Some of the common symptoms of (0x800700aa) are unfinished installation of Windows application, virus infections, inaccruate registry entries, corrupt system files, incompatible or outdated software or hardware, unfinished uninstalling
    of some files, clashes between the automatic update error and the computer, installing of some corrupt or infectious apps or files, etc. In this case, we suggest to run a clean boot on your computer. Kindly follow the steps provided by
    Stephanie Sal on this
    link

Regarding about the Task Manager concern. Malware may prevent opening of Task Manager. So you may want to clear your computer junk files and then run a full or deep scan with your antivirus or security software or Microsoft Security Essentials. If you're
    done running those tests. We suggest to run DISM and SFC. By doing so, the task will scan for changed or misplaced files. If sfc discovers that a protected file has been overwritten or corrupted, it retrieves the correct version of the file folder, and then
    replaces the incorrect file. Kindly follow the steps below to perform the task:

Run DISM and SFC

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
      • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
      • Click File > Run New Task.
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges” .
      • Type CMD.
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • If neither command shows a good result, go to Reset your PC.

If none of the above options work, review the different recovery options available in Windows 10. The
    “Keep my files” option should work – Reset your PC > Option > Keep my files.

If you're unwilling to reset the PC, you can try uninstalling the antivirus software, and do an in-place reinstall.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Dec 19, 2020
  4. PC not showing text on system or on task manager. Idk how to explain, sorry if image is...

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

PC not showing text on system or on task manager. Idk how to explain, sorry if image is...

1. PC not showing text on system or on task manager. Idk how to explain, sorry if image is... - Similar Threads - showing text system

2. Explorer.exe is not showing in task manager..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe is not showing in task manager..: Sir,My laptop's screen got black suddenly but it was still running, I used hard start to open my laptop. Why does it happened?Also I checked task manager, explorer.exe was not showing there. Yesterday it was in the task manager.Please fix my problem, if it is a...
  3. "System" in task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "System" in task manager.: I just want to ask if the "system" in task manager using 6-9% is normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-in-task-manager/be286a84-8432-4e67-aaf1-ba032ff85ef7
  4. "System" in task manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "System" in task manager.: I just want to ask if the "system" in task manager using 6-9% is normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-in-task-manager/be286a84-8432-4e67-aaf1-ba032ff85ef7
  5. "System" in task manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?: As the picture above, there are a lot of disabled process including windows apps and third party apps.For my case, I do not want the disabled process including windows apps from showing up in the task manager....
  7. How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How not to show the disabled app in the task manager?: As the picture above, there are a lot of disabled process including windows apps and third party apps.For my case, I do not want the disabled process including windows apps from showing up in the task manager....
  8. chinese text in task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chinese text in task manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/micimaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epkggx/chinese_text_in_task_manager/
  9. Ram installed in System but not Showing in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram installed in System but not Showing in Task Manager: Hi Iam using Hp Laptop Model-HP Notebook-15-ba001ax ,My system was lagging so I thought of Installing Another 4 Gb RAM So I have installed the Same Ram I found in My System that is SK Hynix HMT451S6BFR8A-PB NO AA 4GB 1600MHz DDR3 PC3-12800 204 Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM SO i...
  10. System Image and Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Image and Boot Manager: i'm having two issues. i created a system image. windows can't find it when i tried to load it. i've done 3 things since i created the image. i marked the systemimagebackup folder as hidden. i moved it to another folder. i shrank the size of the drive the image was created...