Windows 10: PC not showing up in listed devices

Discus and support PC not showing up in listed devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to download an app for my online school, and when I try to download it, it says there are no applicable devices available for the download.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skylar_24, May 3, 2019.

1. skylar_24 Win User

PC not showing up in listed devices

I'm trying to download an app for my online school, and when I try to download it, it says there are no applicable devices available for the download. I checked my devices, and my xbox is listed, but not my laptop. I've looked up troubleshooting and tried re-adding my microsoft account to my laptop, restarting my laptop, logging out and back in, etc. It still hasn't fixed the problem.

Help!

:)

skylar_24, May 3, 2019
  2. 7IM
    7im Win User

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 3, 2019
  4. PC not showing up in listed devices

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 3, 2019
Thema:

PC not showing up in listed devices

1. PC not showing up in listed devices - Similar Threads - showing listed devices

2. My newly built pc wont show up in the list of devices link to the account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My newly built pc wont show up in the list of devices link to the account: I just built a new pc, i was just going to activate windows with a digital license linked to my microsoft account but my new pc wont show up in the list when trying to activate a device. However when I log in on the account on the web I can see my new computer with my...
  3. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.: I successfully add my bluetooth printer to the printer list, and it shows up in the scanner app, but it wont show up as a printer for any of the apps that print, or in any of the other management lists....
  4. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.: I successfully add my bluetooth printer to the printer list, and it shows up in the scanner app, but it wont show up as a printer for any of the apps that print, or in any of the other management lists....
  5. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC not showing up in my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in my devices: I signed out of my MS account on my two separate Windows 10 PCs and instead set up the login with a local account; but I am still logged into MS office and MS OneDrive on both PCs. However, when I open my internet browser and login to my MS account, only one of my PCs is...
  7. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager: I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers,...
  8. Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft

Linking Pc to Microsoft Account not showing up in Device List on Microsoft: hello, I am having issues lining my pc to my Microsoft Account. I have Created a new account on the pc and set it up although when i go to my device list on Micosoft's website it doesn't show up and tells me to try adding my account again which i have done and still have the...
  9. My Amazon Tap device doesn't show up in the devices list

My Amazon Tap device doesn't show up in the devices list: Hi whenever I try to connect my Amazon Tap device through bluetooth service It couldn't pair and the Tab message advises me to forget the device from the list 1st and then try to connect again. unfortunately I couldn't either find the device name in the list of bluetooth...
  10. PC not showing up on device list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC not showing up on device list: So my PC wont show up on my device list on my microsoft account. I've never really explored the ins and outs of having a microsoft account until recently when I discovered I had to download a windows 10 compatible version of a game in order to update it. After purchasing said...