Windows 10: PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. Audio drivers aren’t working now windows...

Discus and support PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. Audio drivers aren’t working now windows... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-issue-i-have-never-encountered-before/0f991045-e01a-445d-a76a-8519d020be6c link to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nelson131, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Nelson131 Win User

PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. Audio drivers aren’t working now windows...

Nelson131, Jul 10, 2020
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. Audio drivers aren’t working now windows... :confused:*Mad PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. Audio drivers aren’t working now windows... :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. Audio drivers aren’t working now windows...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. PC not shutting down or restarting correctly. Audio drivers aren’t working now windows... - Similar Threads - shutting down restarting

2. Windows 11 Didnt shut down/restart correctly - Failed to shut down/restart - How to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Didnt shut down/restart correctly - Failed to shut down/restart - How to...: Most of the time when restarting or shutting down my laptop, i am encountering issues with failure blue screen with sad smile, recovery blue screen.I have alot of issues with Windows 11 since the day i bough new laptop. After not even a year i decided to contact Windows...
  3. Windows 11 Didnt shut down/restart correctly - Failed to shut down/restart - How to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Didnt shut down/restart correctly - Failed to shut down/restart - How to...: Most of the time when restarting or shutting down my laptop, i am encountering issues with failure blue screen with sad smile, recovery blue screen.I have alot of issues with Windows 11 since the day i bough new laptop. After not even a year i decided to contact Windows...
  4. PC not shutting down but restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  5. PC not shutting down but restart

PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  6. PC not shutting down but restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly

Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly: I upgraded ddr4 ram in my desktop pc and afterwards it strated not shutting down or restarting correctly. When doing either the screen turns off but the lights and fans keep running. It stays like that unless i hold the power button down and force it to turn off. I have...
  8. Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly: I upgraded ddr4 ram in my desktop pc and afterwards it strated not shutting down or restarting correctly. When doing either the screen turns off but the lights and fans keep running. It stays like that unless i hold the power button down and force it to turn off. I have...
  9. Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly

10. Pc will not restart or shut down correctly

Pc will not restart or shut down correctly: Hello, I have recently upgraded my cpu so needed a new motherboard and ram too.I have Intel i7 10700k and an MSI Z490-a pro motherboard and 16gb DDR4 3200mhz ram.I have updated bios and latest windows update installed.Whenever I try restarting or shutting down my pc it...