Windows 10: PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen.

Discus and support PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Today, while using my laptop normally, I encountered the Blue Screen that had the code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION It restarted and ever since then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Titan09, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Titan09 Win User

PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen.

Today, while using my laptop normally, I encountered the Blue Screen that had the code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

It restarted and ever since then I am facing a blank screen. Mouse is not responsive. Keyboard is but there is a huge delay in its response. I have tried almost all possible solutions on the Microsoft Support Website, including keyboard shortcuts and trying to boot it in safe mode. But WinRE isn't showing up too, even after following the steps.

I was running low on storage in local disk C, so that may have been the reason.

Also, I don't want to clean-erase my local disks as they have many important files without backup.

Manufacturer : DELL

Processor: Intel Pentium

RAM: 6.0 GB

:)

Titan09, Jan 28, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Mapped network drive shows only blank screen

Umm that is not a blank screen. That is a blank Windows Explorer window. It is showing at the top that there is nothing in that folder. Suggest you try with another device to find out if that folder really does have something in it.

bro67, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jan 28, 2020
  4. PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen.

Got my new PC but it wont turn on...

well im starting back up on it now and I have no clue why my pc wont at least show me bios or anything its not even a blank screen just video isnt detected, any suggestions?

-1nf1n1ty-, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen.

1. PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen. - Similar Threads - starting BSoD Keeps

2. After Reset of PC Windows security is showing blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Reset of PC Windows security is showing blank screen: i tried reset and repair of windows security applicationand some terminal commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reset-of-pc-windows-security-is-showing/4b46ebf7-a93e-41a8-a3d6-81ded1d4db20
  3. After Reset of PC Windows security is showing blank screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Reset of PC Windows security is showing blank screen: i tried reset and repair of windows security applicationand some terminal commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reset-of-pc-windows-security-is-showing/4b46ebf7-a93e-41a8-a3d6-81ded1d4db20
  4. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  5. Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank Screen on Start up after Windows Logo: My laptop screen starts up with the Gateway logo, then goes to the blue Windows logo with the white spinning circle under it before it just goes blank. The LED screen is on but its just a blank black screen, F1 does nothing but turn it off from LED blank screen to no light...
  6. Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc

Blue Screen Keep Showing When Start Pc: I got this problem from yesterday, the blue screen keeps showing out when I turn on my pc, never stop, and mostly error is memory management 091520-12000-01.dmp 15/9/2020 10:38:19 MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x0000001a 00000000`00041791 ffff8f80`06fc2d30 fffff8fc`40739110...
  7. BSOD and Blank Screen!

BSOD and Blank Screen!: I own an Alienware 17 R3. I'm not sure if this is all related to one issue: when I close my laptop's lid and leave it, when I come back and lift the lid the screen is blank/black and doesn't respond to any keybind/shortcut or click. The solution to gaining my screen back is...
  8. W10 and my webcam suddenly started showing only a blank/blank screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 and my webcam suddenly started showing only a blank/blank screen: A bizarre Webcam issue has arisen and I can’t solve it. Any help much appreciated. W10 machine (obviously) Until a few days ago my webcam worked fine, then started computer up and suddenly it’s just a black screen from the camera feed. So I checked for any updates in between...
  9. Start screen blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start screen blank: I was adding my kids to the account and setting up parental controls and now I can’t log in. I hit any key and the screen goes blank. the main screen comes on, i see the time, a background picture and hit any key to see my email accounts to log in BUT the entire screen goes...
  10. Blank screen after PC turned on from "Fast Start Up" shutdown.

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank screen after PC turned on from "Fast Start Up" shutdown.: So my PC shutdown fine now. But when I use the "Fast Start Up" option, after I shut down my PC, and then turn it on, the Bios screen showed up boot up and everything and then right before the login screen appear, it just stop there with a blank screen, and then my monitor...