Windows 10: pc not starting correctly

Discus and support pc not starting correctly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got this pc a year ago and last night I restarted it before i went to sleep and there was a update so i just left it with my monitor turned off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alan2738, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Alan2738 Win User

pc not starting correctly

I just got this pc a year ago and last night I restarted it before i went to sleep and there was a update so i just left it with my monitor turned off and i tried to turn it on today but it just shows me this page that reads "Automatic Repair, your pc did not start correctly" and i reset my pc and i did the start up repair in the troubleshoot page i tried to uninstall the update in the troubleshoot page but it gave me another error that read "you have pending update action and we won't be able to uninstall the latest quality update of windows." i also i tried to reinstall windows with a usb with the iso on it but it just gave me another error and i did not make any backups of my pc and safe mode does not work.

what can i do,

thank you to anyone that helps.

main error

pc not starting correctly [​IMG]

trubleshoot page:

pc not starting correctly [​IMG]

:)

Alan2738, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 18, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond pc not starting correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 18, 2020
  4. pc not starting correctly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

pc not starting correctly

1. pc not starting correctly - Similar Threads - starting correctly

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  4. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  5. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  6. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  8. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  9. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My PC can't start correctly and keeps restarting after I enabled all processors on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC can't start correctly and keeps restarting after I enabled all processors on boot: What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-cant-start-correctly-and-keeps-restarting/b643ab73-a523-4d98-b297-f62a61e70d8e