Windows 10: Pc not starting up correctly

Discus and support Pc not starting up correctly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 opens with Blue Screen with windows Logo in ctr. Goes into Automatic repair. can not get in to anything?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanetHall41, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Pc not starting up correctly

Windows 10 opens with Blue Screen with windows Logo in ctr. Goes into Automatic repair. can not get in to anything?

:)

JanetHall41, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 30, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Pc not starting up correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Pc not starting up correctly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Pc not starting up correctly

1. Pc not starting up correctly - Similar Threads - starting correctly

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  4. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  5. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....: i install vscode c+++ reinstall but it does not work wthat should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cnextexe-application-error-x-the-application-was/44722c5a-7469-4165-9b92-24adda9c1690
  6. CNEXT.exe - Application Error X The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0150002....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  8. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and fails everytime when i try.I really need urgent help with this as i am at my wits end and cannot find a straight answer to this.A few days ago, i was looking through my files, when for...
  9. Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My PC can't start correctly and keeps restarting after I enabled all processors on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC can't start correctly and keeps restarting after I enabled all processors on boot: What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-cant-start-correctly-and-keeps-restarting/b643ab73-a523-4d98-b297-f62a61e70d8e