Windows 10: PC not turning on after restarting

Discus and support PC not turning on after restarting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I restarted My pc and now my PC won't give signal to the moniter. this is happened before and I Sent it out to get repaired and they told me there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cxx, Aug 8, 2020.

1. CXX
    Cxx Win User

PC not turning on after restarting

Hi, I restarted My pc and now my PC won't give signal to the moniter. this is happened before and I Sent it out to get repaired and they told me there was nothing wrong so they sent it back. now it's happen ending again where my computer lights turn on but my monitor says no signal. this always happens when I click restart and it's so annoying. Btw it isn't the monitor that's causing this it is definitely the PC

:)

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Mandroid Win User
    My PC won't turn on after update

I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried disconnecting the power cable and restarted it but nothing. I even tried to put in the installation disc but there's no power to open the tray. I do see an led light, telling me that power is coming in but not enough to boot. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

PC not turning on after restarting [​IMG]

Mandroid, Aug 8, 2020
  4. PC not turning on after restarting

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

PC not turning on after restarting

1. PC not turning on after restarting - Similar Threads - turning restarting

2. Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot: So i did everything right to enable safe boot but when i have to disable CSM and apply, my pc restart in bios and my SSD isn't recognized anymoreSpecs : Graphic : RX 6750XT XFXRam : 1x16go PNY 3200mhzCpu : R5 3600Motherboard : Asus tuf B450M-gaming-II...
  3. Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot: So i did everything right to enable safe boot but when i have to disable CSM and apply, my pc restart in bios and my SSD isn't recognized anymoreSpecs : Graphic : RX 6750XT XFXRam : 1x16go PNY 3200mhzCpu : R5 3600Motherboard : Asus tuf B450M-gaming-II...
  4. Pc keeps restarting in the bios after i turned off CSM in order to enable safe boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows security service turned off and permissions lost to restart it

Windows security service turned off and permissions lost to restart it: Windows 10 I caught a virus that gained access to my personal online accounts. It changed my Windows defender permissions to where it turned off, would not update, and I believe affected how Defender works. It also will not allow me to turn it back on. I have since used...
  6. Windows security service turned off and permissions lost to restart it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security service turned off and permissions lost to restart it: Windows 10 I caught a virus that gained access to my personal online accounts. It changed my Windows defender permissions to where it turned off, would not update, and I believe affected how Defender works. It also will not allow me to turn it back on. I have since used...
  7. Windows security service turned off and permissions lost to restart it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My laptop automatically restarts after my screen turns off, or my device goes to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop automatically restarts after my screen turns off, or my device goes to sleep.: It happens every time when I leave my laptop idle for a while. After checking event viewer I can see an error regarding it "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power...
  9. My laptop automatically restarts after my screen turns off, or my device goes to sleep.

My laptop automatically restarts after my screen turns off, or my device goes to sleep.: It happens every time when I leave my laptop idle for a while. After checking event viewer I can see an error regarding it "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power...
  10. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...