Windows 10: PC Not working correctly

Discus and support PC Not working correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC is not working correctly, it boots up fine but once I get to the desktop my monitor goes black then the desktop shows back up and repeats this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DylanDick1, Jun 7, 2021.

1. PC Not working correctly

My PC is not working correctly, it boots up fine but once I get to the desktop my monitor goes black then the desktop shows back up and repeats this over and over. In addition to that none of the icons appear on my taskbar. Any input is greatly appreciated.

:)

DylanDick1, Jun 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 7, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

PC Not working correctly

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PC Not working correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

PC Not working correctly

1. PC Not working correctly - Similar Threads - working correctly

2. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  3. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  4. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10: Something strange happened a few days ago when my Realtek HD Audio somehow got mixed up. For some reason, Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer found in Control Panel, and when I switch over to the speakers, I hear no sound, that is, until I switch over to my other machine...
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10: Something strange happened a few days ago when my Realtek HD Audio somehow got mixed up. For some reason, Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer found in Control Panel, and when I switch over to the speakers, I hear no sound, that is, until I switch over to my other machine...
  6. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  8. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  9. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...
  10. I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...

I have a surface laptop with windows 7. All microsoft office is working correctly except...: I have a surface laptop with windows 10 not 10s. All microsoft office is working correctly except power point. i get an error that states:Powerpoint.exe-Application Error.The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005. click OK to close the application.what do I...