Windows 10: PC not working, no installation cd

Discus and support PC not working, no installation cd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Purchased my PC with windows 8, upgraded to 10 , having problems with my pc , don't have installation disc, need to re install OS , will like to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KakoColon, Jan 16, 2020.

1. KakoColon Win User

PC not working, no installation cd

Purchased my PC with windows 8, upgraded to 10 , having problems with my pc , don't have installation disc, need to re install OS , will like to get windows 10 back on my pc,..

How do I get a copy of windows 10. Can't get to the network pc is not able to connect.

:)

KakoColon, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Install CD RECORDER GP 50 - Windows 10

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the model of the PC?

I suggest you to go through the Hardware Installation section in the
    Owner’s Manual
    to know to install the CD recorder. If the drive is not recognized by Windows after installing, try the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Marie Ave Win User
    CD drive not working

Hi Harold,

It is possible that your CD drive is outdated or has compatibility issues if you happen to install a recent update on your computer. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following details:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What were the changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What version of Windows 10 are you using? To see which version of Windows 10 is installed on your PC, select the
      Start button and then select Settings. In
      Settings
      , select System > About.

To help you resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs support article.

Important note:
    This article contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before
    you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Let us know how it goes.

Marie Ave, Jan 16, 2020
  4. PC not working, no installation cd

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

PC not working, no installation cd

1. PC not working, no installation cd - Similar Threads - working installation

2. I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.: I can't install it. It terminates immediately when I run the application.And It was purchased by our school, for everyone else it is working but for me, it doesn't work. I even restarted the device, but it failed.I am not able to install applications. For example likeThey say...
  3. I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am installing an antivirus and it can't work.: I can't install it. It terminates immediately when I run the application.And It was purchased by our school, for everyone else it is working but for me, it doesn't work. I even restarted the device, but it failed.I am not able to install applications. For example likeThey say...
  4. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  5. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...
  6. Windows installer not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer not working!: Windows is not working when on USB. I tried to list disks in diskpart but it doesnt show my disk. I am currently running macOS on it in the GPT and it works great. Liux is also able to recognize the drive but windows decides to be a pain and wants to make it as hard as...
  7. Windows installer not working!

Windows installer not working!: Windows is not working when on USB. I tried to list disks in diskpart but it doesnt show my disk. I am currently running macOS on it in the GPT and it works great. Liux is also able to recognize the drive but windows decides to be a pain and wants to make it as hard as...
  8. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  9. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...: I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after installing windows, it's not working anymore. How should i solve it?...
  10. I installed windows 10 on my laptop. Before my keyboard was working fine but right after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade