Windows 10: PC not working properly after reset

Discus and support PC not working properly after reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Pc was running very slow and I was running into problems so i reset the PC and went away for around 20 minutes, when i came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElliotAdelid, Jun 20, 2021.

1. PC not working properly after reset

My Pc was running very slow and I was running into problems so i reset the PC and went away for around 20 minutes, when i came back the screens where all black, the PC was on and my keyboard was lit up, my two monitor are also on, it's just a black screen, it's been lik

:)

ElliotAdelid, Jun 20, 2021

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 20, 2021
  4. PC not working properly after reset

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

PC not working properly after reset

1. PC not working properly after reset - Similar Threads - working properly reset

2. PC is not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not working after reset: After I resetted my PC, I could only log into a temporary account so somebody told me to delet the profilelist registry. Now the problem is I cant log in, I cant reset, I cant go into Safemode. Literally nothing is working pls help....
  3. PC is not working after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is not working after reset: After I resetted my PC, I could only log into a temporary account so somebody told me to delet the profilelist registry. Now the problem is I cant log in, I cant reset, I cant go into Safemode. Literally nothing is working pls help....
  4. PC is not working after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Search not working properly and thumbnails of results of the search missing after resetting pc

Search not working properly and thumbnails of results of the search missing after resetting pc: I have recently reset my windows pc, with the 'keep my files' option enabled. But afterward, when I search for some app/folder in the search area on the taskbar sometimes the result doesn't appear, and sometimes when they appear their thumbnails seem to be a plain white sheet...
  6. Search not working properly and thumbnails of results of the search missing after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search not working properly and thumbnails of results of the search missing after resetting pc: I have recently reset my windows pc, with the 'keep my files' option enabled. But afterward, when I search for some app/folder in the search area on the taskbar sometimes the result doesn't appear, and sometimes when they appear their thumbnails seem to be a plain white sheet...
  7. Search not working properly and thumbnails of results of the search missing after resetting pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Sound Not Working Properly After Reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Not Working Properly After Reset: I just factory reset my laptop, and while the audio still works, it's not working properly. I have two sets of speakers, one in the back, and one underneath. I can only seem to get one or the other to work, instead of both at the same time. I'm honestly lost as to what to do....
  9. Windows 10 not working properly after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not working properly after reset: Hello My PC was slowing down so I decided to reset my computer. After the reset is not working properly. When I turn on the computer everything works just fine but after a minute the internet goes away and my computer starts going slow, the computer won't connect to the...
  10. GotoMeeting will not install properly after Window Reset PC

GotoMeeting will not install properly after Window Reset PC: I have tried this on two windows 10 machines with the same result. After a Reset PC (keeping files, which I understood to mean my documents, pictures and other files. Not system or registry things that should cause this), I installed GTM per their instructions. It installs...