Windows 10: PC not working the way it should

Discus and support PC not working the way it should in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Okay so I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 3 days ago off the Microsoft store and I couldn't download it since I had gotten an error code 0x80070005. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JedRees, Apr 6, 2020.

1. JedRees Win User

PC not working the way it should

Okay so I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 3 days ago off the Microsoft store and I couldn't download it since I had gotten an error code 0x80070005. I was looking online for answers and I can't remember what I wa doing but they told me to access my local files in AppData. I did Win + R, > C:\Users\Jed\AppData, > right click Local, > Properties, > security. I can't remember what I exactly did but I do remember messing around with the security permissions. It was doing something but then something popped up say "Permission error - Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." after which I just clicked cancel.

Fast forward to now. I cannot open Microsoft edge, chrome, not even calendar. I can't search in the Windows search bar. I did however check the "Reliability Monitor" and all the apps I try to open have the Problem Event Name: APPCRASH. So I am writing this on my phone.

Im just stuck here with my computer rendered useless right now. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Jed

:)

JedRees, Apr 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 6, 2020
  4. PC not working the way it should

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

PC not working the way it should

1. PC not working the way it should - Similar Threads - working should

2. MS Store: Working on it. it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. But...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store: Working on it. it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. But...: SOLVED: it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bitScenario: Daughter's computer, on her managed account, trying to buy Minecraft.I tried to buy it for her, errors abound. Had to make sure we're all set to Canada as region, both on the local computer AND on...
  3. MS Store: Working on it. it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. But...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store: Working on it. it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. But...: SOLVED: it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bitScenario: Daughter's computer, on her managed account, trying to buy Minecraft.I tried to buy it for her, errors abound. Had to make sure we're all set to Canada as region, both on the local computer AND on...
  4. MS Store: Working on it. it looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit. But...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?: I bought a brand new lenevo laptop Lenevo ideapad slim 1i the manufacturers installed windows 10 pro. And i activated the windows. But my webcam isn't working. The error code it's showing is " 0xA00F429F <window show failed > 0x800706BE It's telling me to update my drivers...
  6. My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?

My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?: I bought a brand new lenevo laptop Lenevo ideapad slim 1i the manufacturers installed windows 10 pro. And i activated the windows. But my webcam isn't working. The error code it's showing is " 0xA00F429F <window show failed > 0x800706BE It's telling me to update my drivers...
  7. My laptop camera isn't working. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. After windows update nothing is working as it should monitor, fn keys, laptop performance...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows update nothing is working as it should monitor, fn keys, laptop performance...: So, after I updated windows on my laptop everything stopped working, I had a second monitor connected to the laptop and now it doesn't work after update, fn keys as well don't work after update i've tried the fn + esc method it doesn't work, as well as the overall performance...
  9. After windows update nothing is working as it should monitor, fn keys, laptop performance...

After windows update nothing is working as it should monitor, fn keys, laptop performance...: So, after I updated windows on my laptop everything stopped working, I had a second monitor connected to the laptop and now it doesn't work after update, fn keys as well don't work after update i've tried the fn + esc method it doesn't work, as well as the overall performance...
  10. After windows update nothing is working as it should monitor, fn keys, laptop performance...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging