Windows 10: Pc not working

Discus and support Pc not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was having a Bluetooth issue and then I reset my pc and now when I try to it on it just loads constantly and never loads back into the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tyler Hail, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Pc not working

So I was having a Bluetooth issue and then I reset my pc and now when I try to it on it just loads constantly and never loads back into the login screen and then sometimes when I turn it off and back on it goes into automatic repair which when it will let me login to my user but whenever I type in my password and it’s the correct password it won’t login I’ve tried to reset it 3 different times and it still won’t work

:)

Tyler Hail, Mar 22, 2023

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Pc not working

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Pc not working

1. Pc not working - Similar Threads - working

2. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work: I have trouble with my EPSON WF 7515 to print A3 with Driver from EPSON Website and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit. Checked several bugfixes from the forum but the printer menue allows only an A4 selection when I select a document size of A3 the printsize gives not drop daown...
  3. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work: I have trouble with my EPSON WF 7515 to print A3 with Driver from EPSON Website and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit. Checked several bugfixes from the forum but the printer menue allows only an A4 selection when I select a document size of A3 the printsize gives not drop daown...
  4. A3 prints with WF7515 and Windows 10 enterprise 64bit doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10: I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device-not-working-and-showing-error-code/138ee86b-ddac-4f16-800b-ac5340f54c41
  6. I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10

I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10: I2C HID device not working and showing error code 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device-not-working-and-showing-error-code/138ee86b-ddac-4f16-800b-ac5340f54c41
  7. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  8. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  9. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61