Windows 10: PC offline, please use last password

Discus and support PC offline, please use last password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Just updated my 1st gen Surface Go 4gb with the latest windows 10 insider preview, and when it restarted it came to the log in screen and it wouldnt... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AurionW, Apr 9, 2021.

1. AurionW Win User

PC offline, please use last password

Just updated my 1st gen Surface Go 4gb with the latest windows 10 insider preview, and when it restarted it came to the log in screen and it wouldnt allow me to use windows hello face or pin and said i had to use password.

Enter my password and it doesn't log me in. Says i have to enter my last used password.

My account password hasn't changed since i last logged in to my surface, so why won't it allow it?

I also could not connect to any network for some reason? I would click connect in the bottom right of the log in screen and it would just refresh the login screen and not connect.

Why has this windows update completely locked me out of my device, and how can i log back in?

:)

AurionW, Apr 9, 2021
  2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Apr 9, 2021
  3. PC offline forgot administrator password

Take your laptop to a computer repair shop with proof of purchase if you want to save data.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. PC offline, please use last password - Similar Threads - offline please last

2. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  3. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I have a Quantum View Tablet running Windows 8.1. It has been years since I have logged into this device, but I still have the same Microsoft account. The startup screen shows my current Microsoft Account email address, and states "Your device is offline. Please sign in with...
  4. Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...: Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't allow me to sign in after update?How do I get on without loosing my files?...
  5. Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...

Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't...: Your pc is offline please sign in with the last password used on this computer, doesn't allow me to sign in after update?How do I get on without loosing my files?...
  6. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  7. your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.

your device is offline. please sign in with the last password used on this device.: Few days ago, I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and now I can't sign in to my device. I've tried all available solutions recommended in the microsoft community but nothing worked. Now, all my data is inaccessible. It's a HP laptop but they won't help with this issue....
  8. Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your device is offline. Please Sign In With The Last Password Used On This Device: I was having a problem with my pc which is 'Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again'. But I have solved that problem and I can log in to my pc again using my Microsoft password. But the problem is, whenever I trying to log in to my pc...
  9. "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.": After resetting the laptop, i got this message, no matter how much i try using different sign in options, it comes back to this. I successfully changed the password, but can't sign in. I also tried using different wifi and wired connection all. All of them are in vain....
  10. Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.: I tried to connect with my password and it just saying the same. And i can t neither connect to my internet. Please if someone know the fix let me know i can t use my computer. submitted by /u/Robertboss10010 [link] [comments]...