Windows 10: Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

Discus and support Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i turn my computer on it keeps having the spinning dots and cannot bring the login option. I use window 10.what could be the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LUFUNO CYNTHIA THARAGA, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

When i turn my computer on it keeps having the spinning dots and cannot bring the login option. I use window 10.what could be the problem?

:)

LUFUNO CYNTHIA THARAGA, Sep 20, 2022

2. Black screen with Spinning dots after Windows 10 updates

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the PC’s?
    2. Are the PC’s connected to domain network?

I suggest you to refer the article Troubleshoot
    black screen or blank screen errors
    , refer the section
    I see a black or colored screen with spinning dots after restarting my device.

However, if the PC’s are connected to domain network, I suggest you to post your query on
    TechNet forumswhere
    we have experts on domain environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 20, 2022
  3. adishavit Win User
    Windows 10 hangs on spinning dots

Hi,

I've got a Windows 10 laptop that was automatically upgraded from Windows 8.1. It was working fine for a few months. Suddenly it just hangs on boot. It gets to the blue screen with the spinning white dots.

Pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del brings me to the login screen but with only a restart and shutdown option.

I can boot into safe mode, but I don't know what to do there.

I've tried various suggestions from around the web, but to no avail.

Please advise.

Thanks!

adishavit, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

After installing win 10 pc will start with the win 10 window and the spinning dots and then goes to a blank screen

After installing win 10 pc will start with the win 10 window and the spinning dots and then goes to a blank screen

JamesMcNeely, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

1. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots - Similar Threads - cant bring login

2. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  3. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank grey screen with spinning dots: Hi,I just thought I'd post this as a new thread, because the 'original' thread from 2017 is now locked and can't receive further contributions...
  4. Blank grey screen with spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots: When i turn my computer on it keeps having the spinning dots and cannot bring the login option. I use window 10.what could be the problem?...
  6. Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc on but cant bring login option,screen blank with spinning dots: When i turn my computer on it keeps having the spinning dots and cannot bring the login option. I use window 10.what could be the problem?...
  7. Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots: I turned it on and scanned my fingerprint, and now it’s just loading eternally. Closing the lid turns the screen off, but when I wake it back up, it’s still loading. It doesn’t even respond to the power button or any combination with the escape buttons. The computer is a...
  8. Spinning dots

Spinning dots: My computer I use for my classes stated Microsoft update was due. So I waited and it auto restarted and did the update. Now all I have is spinning dots. That is it. All my student's information is on that computer plus their pictures and other events they have participated...
  9. spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    spinning dots: let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly. I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell logo screen as it posts. the screen blinks and the dell logo comes back on with the spinning dots. I want to change that...
  10. black screen and spinning dots

black screen and spinning dots: I updated my two Windows 10 laptop and got an issue on both of them. At present when I am rebooting my PC, I see spinning circle on the black screen. I tried to restore the system but it didn’t help. Laptops are Dell and Lenovo. I updated to 1809 version...