Windows 10: PC on sleep

Discus and support PC on sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can i keep my PC continuously on sleep? If no..Then what will happen if i do? 56913 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by omkar, Jul 20, 2016.

1. omkar Win User

PC on sleep

Can i keep my PC continuously on sleep? If no..Then what will happen if i do?

:)

omkar, Jul 20, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How to have Start Button not show after midnight

Are you putting the PC to sleep from the Power button on the Start Menu or are you letting the PC sleep on the built in timer?

If you are putting the PC to sleep from the Power Button that is why you are getting this issue, there is a bug in some builds of Windows 10 that when you click the Sleep Button the PC sleeps but on clicking the sleep button the menu should
    minimise but it does not . . .

DaveM121, Jul 20, 2016
  3. System goes to sleep mode after some time automatically

Original title:- Sleep mode

When starting up, my PC runs okay for several minutes then drops into sleep mode. I reset settings in Power and Sleep to reflect " When plugged in PC goes into Sleep Mode within ___________ minutes or _________ hours or NEVER" The settings does not change
    back but PC still goes suddenly in Sleep. My action is to reboot and wait for the next time it goes to sleep by itself.

RonWhiteSEO, Jul 20, 2016
Thema:

PC on sleep

1. PC on sleep - Similar Threads - sleep

2. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  3. My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth mouse won't wake my computer from sleep: I have tried the following:1 Gone into device manager and uninstalled the USB composite device associated with the Bluetooth mouse and reinstalled it2 Gone into device manager, right clicked on HID-compliant mouse, clicked on Properties, clicked on Power Management, unchecked...
  4. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  5. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  6. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

7. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  8. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  9. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  10. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...