Windows 10: Pc on startup infinite loop black screen

Discus and support Pc on startup infinite loop black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have encountered an issue with my computer where it is on an infinite black loading screen after a failed automatic systems repair.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AaronFlemaster, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Pc on startup infinite loop black screen

Hello, I have encountered an issue with my computer where it is on an infinite black loading screen after a failed automatic systems repair. SpecsUnfortunately I have little to no knowledge about computer specs, but this is a desktop bought from Digital Storm. StoryI started my computer and it started without internet. As I usually do I reset it, because my computer would not be able to connect otherwise. However, after one additional reset with the same issue it went into a system automatic repair function. The repair failed and went into a black screen with a load symbol for a half hour. Aft

:)

AaronFlemaster, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Goonsoon Win User

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Sep 11, 2021
  3. JohnC Win User

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Pc on startup infinite loop black screen

So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive ".i have 0 as my "RegBack" values and i can't find an alternate fix please help.

Goonsoon, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Pc on startup infinite loop black screen

1. Pc on startup infinite loop black screen - Similar Threads - startup infinite loop

2. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  3. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  4. Infinite Black Screen during Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Black Screen during Startup: Hi, I have a custom built computer than i installed myself, the motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H. Upon starting up I can press the following buttons: Del: BIOS startup/Q-Flash F9: System Information F12: Boot Menu End: Q-Flash Yesterday i moved my computer...
  5. PC boots to infinite black screen

PC boots to infinite black screen: I have seen some similar issues but I haven’t seen any that are exactly what is happening to my computer. After a storm started flickering power I turned off my pc. I have a surge protector but when it booted up I got the bsod and git stuck in a boot loop. After hours of...
  6. Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 infinite loading loop, and black repair screen?: So I've got home from work today, and I boot.my computer up, I am getting a constant loading screen. I've tried to repair the system but when windows boots, it says 'preparing repair' or something along those lines, then it looks like a window pops up and then disappears, I...
  7. Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue

Infinite Loop Loading Loop screen - Windows 10 startup issue: Hello there Microsoft, So earlier this evening my day was as usual, when all of the sudden my computer froze. My mouse was working fine, and I even tried to CTRL+ALT+DEL but that did not do anything. Then I went for a very dumb approach; I held the power button for 5...
  8. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...
  9. Infinite loop of startup repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite loop of startup repair: So i found a possible repair on fixing the current situation o the infinte loop from this fourm http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-recovery.html around step 13 it said"If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative...
  10. Boot loop and black startup screen

Boot loop and black startup screen: Hello I am trying to reinstall win. 10 on my lenovo thinkpad e540. I first tried with creation tool on a 8 gb usb pin that didn't work. Everytime I reached 60% an error message popped up saying it couldn't recognize something. I then made a recovery key on my usb pin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. infinite loop black screen preparing automatic repair

2. Windows loading screen loop