Windows 10: PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

Discus and support PC or Palemoon the Culprit? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Cannot discover what the issue is. My minimal W10 experience is at fault I'm sure. So far, only this site produces this : [img] (fwiw - The site is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MourningStar, Dec 18, 2020.

1. PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

Cannot discover what the issue is. My minimal W10 experience is at fault I'm sure.

So far, only this site produces this :

PC or Palemoon the Culprit? [​IMG]

(fwiw - The site is in fact up and reachable by my android and apple devices.)

:)

MourningStar, Dec 18, 2020

2. PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

Cannot discover what the issue is. My minimal W10 experience is at fault I'm sure.

So far, only this site produces this :

PC or Palemoon the Culprit? [​IMG]

(fwiw - The site is in fact up and reachable by my android and apple devices.)

MourningStar, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Dec 18, 2020
  4. PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

1. PC or Palemoon the Culprit? - Similar Threads - Palemoon Culprit

2. 0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.: I'm making a post for my friend's PC, because I'm trying to assist him with a crash diagnosis.The dump is blaming the chipset driver, AuthenticAMD.sys for the crash, but that's not saying much.The crash happens somewhat randomly, which is why we're struggling...
  3. 0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.: I'm making a post for my friend's PC, because I'm trying to assist him with a crash diagnosis.The dump is blaming the chipset driver, AuthenticAMD.sys for the crash, but that's not saying much.The crash happens somewhat randomly, which is why we're struggling...
  4. Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution: Model: Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16APH8Describe the issue: While playing games such as war thunder or genshin impact my ping will suddenly spike for 2-3 seconds then come back down. I already figured out what is causing it, for some reason the Realtek 8852 CEcard dramatically...
  5. Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ping randomly spikes in game I figured out the culprit but I need a PERMANENT solution: Model: Lenovo Legion Slim 5 16APH8Describe the issue: While playing games such as war thunder or genshin impact my ping will suddenly spike for 2-3 seconds then come back down. I already figured out what is causing it, for some reason the Realtek 8852 CEcard dramatically...
  6. Palemoon website question

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon website question: Please i would like to know i went to Palemoon website, please i would like to know why the letters and numbers are different? [img] 176978
  7. PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC or Palemoon the Culprit?: Cannot discover what the issue is. My minimal W10 experience is at fault I'm sure. So far, only this site produces this : [img] (fwiw - The site is in fact up and reachable by my android and apple devices.) 170684
  8. Palemoon Browser Lost sound

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon Browser Lost sound: I use Palemoon Web Browser for a lot for downloading video on You Tube I use version 28.2.2 32bit. It worked file till it upgraded to Version 28.3.1 after the up grade I lost all sound from the browser I have sound in Chrome,Firefox and two other Browsers But not a sound out...
  9. Palemoon

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon: I normally use palemoon on this forum and had no bother but today I can see all the threads but once I go into a thread there is nothing there to read i can read the forum with firefox and edge 71308
  10. What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless...

in Windows 10 Support
    What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless...: ...and completely unusable... 2204