Windows 10: PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool

Discus and support PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This morning I was trying to set up a new IMAP email account on my PC outlook. It crashed and now I can't open Outlook. It is stuck at 'loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LisaB4D, Sep 23, 2018.

1. LisaB4D Win User

PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool

This morning I was trying to set up a new IMAP email account on my PC outlook. It crashed and now I can't open Outlook. It is stuck at 'loading profile'. I've tried rebooting and can't load in safe mode. I logged onto my Microsoft Portal and downloaded the Support & Recover Assistant tool but it won't recognise my Microsoft account. I tried resetting my password and have managed to get back onto the portal but the tool still won't recognise my details.

Should I reinstall Outlook or do I have to reinstall the whole suite? Can I do this from the portal or do I need to dig out my original CD?

Many thanks

:)

LisaB4D, Sep 23, 2018

2. 0.0.24 not load profile at startup

I have notebook with IGP345M.

after upgrading (from beta 10) to 0.0.24 final ATI Tool NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button!

I unistall 0.0.24 ATI Tool - settings and log NOT saved.
    install again.
    find max, make new profile.
    but no changes.

NOT load profile at startup and also not want load profile by Load button

AndreyPopov, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Sep 23, 2018
  4. PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool

Windows 10 not loading profile

Hello,

As per the issue description, seems like your current administrator profile is corrupted. We suggest that you

create a new administrator profile
    . Once done, you can transfer your files from the current administrator profile to the new one. Kindly follow the steps below using your new administrator profile:

• Type This PC on the search filed in the Task Bar.
    • Select This PC under Desktop app on the results.
    • Under This PC, choose Local Disk (CPC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool :).
    • Click on the Users folder at the right panel of the window. You will be able to see the files from all the users on your PC.
    • You can delete the previous administrator account.

Regarding the issue with Microsoft Edge on your son's profile, click on this
    related thread
    and check on the response by Tiero Chi. This includes several suggestions that you can work on.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool

1. PC Outlook won't load profile. Unable to log into Microsoft Support & Recover Assistant tool - Similar Threads - Outlook won't load

2. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  3. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  4. Unable to install Hp support assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Hp support assistance: I can’t install Hp support assistance. Whenever I try to install it, it says: “Failed to extract cab”. What does this mean? How do I fix it? Any help is really appreciated!...
  5. Unable to install Hp support assistance

Unable to install Hp support assistance: I can’t install Hp support assistance. Whenever I try to install it, it says: “Failed to extract cab”. What does this mean? How do I fix it? Any help is really appreciated!...
  6. Microsoft Outlook Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Profile: Hello, I am going around in circles no big surprise with my Windows 10 64 bit operating system. I can't send an attachment to an email recipient I use Gmail because I continually get the following error message from Microsoft Outlook : "You need to create a Microsoft Outlook...
  7. Microsoft Outlook Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Profile: I am using a desktop PC with Windows 10, tried to scan to email and got the message - You need to create a Microsoft Outlook Profile in Microsoft windows. Go to control panel and open Mail, click show profile and then click add. I did this but there was no Show Profile...
  8. my outlook won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my outlook won't load: my outlook won't load since I added a new email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-wont-load/76e68db3-2755-4bca-a807-098cc20101bc
  9. support assistant will not load

support assistant will not load: support assistant will no topen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assistant-will-not-load/840beccb-5a73-499b-99f8-e09e2b528117
  10. Outlook won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't load: I'm unable to get outlook 16 to open on my computer. It has worked for several years and just now when I click on the icon to open, it goes to the blue "thinking" screen for several seconds then just goes back to the icon. All my other apps and internet are working fine...