Windows 10: PC part utilities for creating use profiles, and also maximizing gaming

Discus and support PC part utilities for creating use profiles, and also maximizing gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a new PC computer. With the OS being Windows 10 Pro. My Specs: OS Windows 10 Pro GPU XFX Radeon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Modmyth, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Modmyth Win User

PC part utilities for creating use profiles, and also maximizing gaming

Hello,

I recently built a new PC computer. With the OS being Windows 10 Pro.

My Specs:

OS Windows 10 Pro

GPU XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT

CPU AMD - Ryzen 7 3700X

HSF be quiet! Dark Rock 4

Mobo AMD ASRock X570 STEEL LEGEND

RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Boot Drive WD Green 120GB PC SSD - SATA III

HDD WD RE4 WD2003FYYS 2TB

SSD Intel Solid State Drive (SSD)

PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3

I believe it is possible to create different profiles from what I have read in other websites.

A working/standard profile & a gaming profile.

I want to find out the best way to create each one, and a way to switch between them.

Two of my build components, and one peripheral allow for a respective company software that has my goal as a function:

The AMD GPU: FreeSync

The MSI Monitor: Display Kit (I believe this is what it is called)

The G.Skill Keyboard: Unified Driver System

FreeSync and the monitor seem to like one another. The monitor actually has FreeSync as an option in its menu. But the keyboard has a physical switch on the side to change profiles from 'standard' to 'gaming'.

After that long preamble, my actual question is: Which program would you recommend as the best choice, meaning most efficient to create the 2 profiles, and the most likely program to have less issues with the rest of the build? And, which program may be the best to maximize the gaming experience?

I understand that none of the above are Microsoft made pieces. But if anyone there has any experience with these things, i would much appreciate at least a hint at which way I should go.

Thank you once again,

MM

:)

Modmyth, Sep 25, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Sep 25, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Sep 25, 2019
  4. PC part utilities for creating use profiles, and also maximizing gaming

How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

Follow the instructions here.
    Remove PC Speed Maximizer (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

PC part utilities for creating use profiles, and also maximizing gaming

1. PC part utilities for creating use profiles, and also maximizing gaming - Similar Threads - part utilities creating

2. Games crashing after upgrading pc parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing after upgrading pc parts: HiIts been 3 months now since I upgraded my GPU to a gigabyte 1650 4gb and my processor from a Ryzen 3 2200g to a Ryzen 5 5500 and all my games are crashing Minecraft is crashing League of legends crashes at the loading screen but then I can play normally I can play Fortnite...
  3. Games crashing after upgrading pc parts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing after upgrading pc parts: HiIts been 3 months now since I upgraded my GPU to a gigabyte 1650 4gb and my processor from a Ryzen 3 2200g to a Ryzen 5 5500 and all my games are crashing Minecraft is crashing League of legends crashes at the loading screen but then I can play normally I can play Fortnite...
  4. PC crashing in games after fixing a few parts.

PC crashing in games after fixing a few parts.: So, about an hour and a half ago, i re-installed a back-tower fan, because the old one was covered in dust, then i cleaned the graphics card, wiped off one ram stick, and basically just took apart a few things to clean & re-install. afterwards, i decided to play Osu just to...
  5. Windows 11 taskbar hides part of maximized windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar hides part of maximized windows: Using Windows 11 Home 21H2. When I have taskbar set to Always show, the applications maximize behind the taskbar, so the taskbar hides the windows below it. This is clearly a bug as Windows 10 and older versions always maximize windows to the available space above the taskbar...
  6. Windows 11 taskbar hides part of maximized windows

Windows 11 taskbar hides part of maximized windows: Using Windows 11 Home 21H2. When I have taskbar set to Always show, the applications maximize behind the taskbar, so the taskbar hides the windows below it. This is clearly a bug as Windows 10 and older versions always maximize windows to the available space above the taskbar...
  7. Create 4 profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create 4 profile: Dear All Please tell me how can use one pc for four users and allow internet for three users only.For users need to access local shared folders.But most important thing is need to set only internet access for three users in that PC..that PC control by other IT department...
  8. Using Onedrive. Is "photos" a separate part of onedrive or is it created automatically by...

Using Onedrive. Is "photos" a separate part of onedrive or is it created automatically by...: I'm having lots of trouble with duplicate files in Onedrive. I'm sure it's my fault. I think I would understand this better if I could understand if photos uploaded into "Photos" are actually being uploaded into Onedrive as a whole and then the photos album is just...
  9. Creating User Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating User Profile: hey, it is possible to create another user account with admin privileges but not being able to delete another admin user account? if so, how? windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-user-profile/14a0ba41-d9f0-4696-843a-c6788a0fb8a8
  10. Issue with minimizing and maximizing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with minimizing and maximizing games: So i ran into an issue some time ago. When i minimize and then maximize a game, a small box with the games name and its icon appears in the top left corner on my desktop for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then the game finally opens. They used to load...