Windows 10: Pc password not working

Discus and support Pc password not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve recently downloaded minecraft on my pc and when installing I had to log into Microsoft store i than had to reset my windows hello pin later the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chayce Land, May 21, 2024.

1. Pc password not working

I’ve recently downloaded minecraft on my pc and when installing I had to log into Microsoft store i than had to reset my windows hello pin later the next day when trying to log back into my computer my pin had been changed to which I’m guessing is my windows pin when I tried typing it it says the credentials couldn’t be verified im frustrated at the fact that I’ve changed the Microsoft password twice which apparently would let me into the computer but instead says the passwords wrong, please give a answer to fix it as soon as possible

:)

Chayce Land, May 21, 2024
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 21, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

4. P4-630 Win User

Pc password not working

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Pc password not working

1. Pc password not working - Similar Threads - password working

2. My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...: My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the same thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-password-works-for-microsoft-account-but-not/1594796c-cb97-4e61-b524-5f51bd1e6565
  3. My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...: My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the same thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-password-works-for-microsoft-account-but-not/1594796c-cb97-4e61-b524-5f51bd1e6565
  4. My password works for Microsoft account but not windows account. I thought they were the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...: I moved my computer when I rearranged my desk. It tried installing updates but then rolled them back. Now, when logging in to Windows 10, I get the message "your credentials could not be verified" with my PIN, but when I try to login with my password, it says "The sign-in...
  6. My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...: I moved my computer when I rearranged my desk. It tried installing updates but then rolled them back. Now, when logging in to Windows 10, I get the message "your credentials could not be verified" with my PIN, but when I try to login with my password, it says "The sign-in...
  7. My computer wasn't able to install updates. Now my PIN and password don't work. It's asking...

8. Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10: I turned on my computer and a blue screen loaded saying something went wrong couldn't load and a diagnostic would run. It ran the diagnostic saying it would restore back to a time before the error occurred, recommending a date, when finished it said would I like to check the...
  9. Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10

Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10: I turned on my computer and a blue screen loaded saying something went wrong couldn't load and a diagnostic would run. It ran the diagnostic saying it would restore back to a time before the error occurred, recommending a date, when finished it said would I like to check the...
  10. Password doesn't work after blue screen of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade