Windows 10: PC photos to Flash Drive

Discus and support PC photos to Flash Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I copy and paste photo from my PC to a USB Flash Drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinMontana, Mar 17, 2019.

1. PC photos to Flash Drive

How do I copy and paste photo from my PC to a USB Flash Drive?

:)

MartinMontana, Mar 17, 2019

2. How do I copy my photos to a Flash drive

• Insert the flash drive.
    • Open the folder with the photos.
    • Single click on one photo to highlight it.
    • Ctrl+A will highlight them all.
    • Left click on the mass of photos and drag them to the flash drive.

Bruce Hagen, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 17, 2019
  4. PC photos to Flash Drive

transfer photos from flash drive to a photo file

• Plug in the flash drive.
    • Single click on one photo in the right pane to highlight it.
    • Ctrl+A will highlight them all.
    • Right click on the highlighted photos and drag them to the Photo folder in the left pane.
    • Release the mouse key and left click on Copy Here.

Bruce Hagen, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

PC photos to Flash Drive

1. PC photos to Flash Drive - Similar Threads - photos Flash Drive

2. Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Drive: How do you add a flash drive letter like E to the computer? That is all I want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/e856be9f-3682-4081-8e09-94ea47fbb1dc
  3. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  4. Flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash drive: How do you make it so when you plug in a flash drive it automatically displays a folder or file on your desktop, that is from the usb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive/999285e6-d24b-4ff5-ac56-0f6f5fdc56b7
  5. Flash drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash drives: I download movies and music videos. I copy and paste them into flash drives. All the downloads come from the same source. When I send to the flash drives only some copy. Some don't. What gets copied is an icon that has nothing in it. It does however have the amount of MBs...
  6. Transfer photos to a flash drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transfer photos to a flash drive: I made some photo albums in the Windows 10 photos section. How do I select the albums and then transfer them onto a flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-to-a-flash-drive/368d08ba-794d-4026-bdd5-304109ec2af0
  7. PC not recognizing my flash drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not recognizing my flash drive: It shows that it is there and it says it is working but when I click on the symbol for my flash drive it says “please insert disk”. submitted by /u/C0nfusedBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbg70w/pc_not_recognizing_my_flash_drive/
  8. Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash Drive: I received the following message when I inserted my flash drive: "You need to format the disc in drive D: before you can use it." I used this thumb drive all day yesterday, have a ton of working documents on it. If I must format this disc will I lose all my work. I have...
  9. transferring photos to a flash drive with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos to a flash drive with Windows 10: Windows 10 may be ok in many respects, transferring photos to a flash drive is not. Nevertheless, after an hour or so of trial and error, and receiving incorrect information from the help center, I did discover a method that will enable the transfer to be made using this...
  10. flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flash drive: Hi All, Im new to this site so hope you will bear with me.Im coming up to 75 years this month so please be gentle with me. My problem is trhat I cant see my flash drive G in explorer files. I dropped a clanger by trying to put it on desktop cos i thought it may be quicker....