Windows 10: PC Pin doesn't work any more

Discus and support PC Pin doesn't work any more in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Just turned my PC on and it didn't recognise the PIN I've used for years. Can't reset it. Can't access anything. Tips?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EGuyLambert, May 8, 2020.

1. PC Pin doesn't work any more

Just turned my PC on and it didn't recognise the PIN I've used for years. Can't reset it. Can't access anything. Tips?

:)

EGuyLambert, May 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC Pin doesn't work any more [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 8, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 8, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

PC Pin doesn't work any more

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 8, 2020
Thema:

PC Pin doesn't work any more

1. PC Pin doesn't work any more - Similar Threads - Pin doesn't more

2. Pin to sign in doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin to sign in doesn't work: I need to delete an old printer but can't get into the account created for windows when I set up the pc. A window pops up saying sign in with the pin but it doesn't work. It is not the Microsoft account because I have changed it. How can I recover this pin or change it to...
  3. left mouse button doesn't allow highlighting any more?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    left mouse button doesn't allow highlighting any more?: I see other similar questions, but answers don't really get to what my problem really is. I just want to highlight a piece of text in an email or document and the left mouse button doesn't accomplish that as it did until recently. It's the actual highlighting that I'm...
  4. DLL wont work any more

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DLL wont work any more: Ok, a few weeks ago i remember that i was using a dll for somthine and now its wont work like when i it a button to execute something with the dll its freezing the program and after a couple of seconds its not freezing any more and did not do nothing how can i fix it please...
  5. security defender stop working any more!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security defender stop working any more!!: now please my security defender give me massage it's turned off and when I try to make it work give me "getting protection info ,,,," and given me "security at a glance",what can I do , pls help me !![IMG]...
  6. Restoring point will it work for Program any more

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restoring point will it work for Program any more: I need to set up a laptop to recover installed programs I have put on a laptop and subsequently uninstalled by my son, the same goes for settings. I cannot stop my handicapped son age 35 exploring His ACER laptop, until I am presented with it not working, then I have to find...
  7. "More details" on replacing files doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    "More details" on replacing files doesn't work: Replacing files works fine, but clicking "More details" doesn't work. Did I miss a file setting? 12955
  8. Device Backups doesn't work any more

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Backups doesn't work any more: Hello! I noticed that the option of 'Backed up device settings' doesn't work anymore, since I had windows 8.1. and even after upgrading to Windows 10, it's all the same. any help would be appreciated 67207
  9. "This PC" doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    "This PC" doesn't work: I'm brand new to Win 10 and I find a number of things that don't seem to work. I need to look at lots of files to organize my PC under Win 10. To do so, I have to be able to look at lots of places. When I first started there was an icon called "This PC" which gave me...
  10. Double click on folders not working any more

in Windows 10 Support
    Double click on folders not working any more: Since the last update Win10 I cannot open folders with double click only right mouse click and then open folder. I have 3 times With Microsoft chatted but cannot solve this problem. Driver up to date, change mouse already, no hardware conflicts. Restored the computer back...