Windows 10: PC Pin doesn't work any more

Discus and support PC Pin doesn't work any more in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Just turned my PC on and it didn't recognise the PIN I've used for years. Can't reset it. Can't access anything. Tips?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EGuyLambert, May 8, 2020.

1. PC Pin doesn't work any more

Just turned my PC on and it didn't recognise the PIN I've used for years. Can't reset it. Can't access anything. Tips?

:)

EGuyLambert, May 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PC Pin doesn't work any more [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 8, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 8, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

PC Pin doesn't work any more

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 8, 2020
Thema:

PC Pin doesn't work any more

1. PC Pin doesn't work any more - Similar Threads - Pin doesn't more

2. Why doesn't "Compact view" in File Explorer work any more?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't "Compact view" in File Explorer work any more?: I have tried every possible way to turn "Compact View" on in File Explorer for Windows 11 but nothing has worked since an update in December 2022. I have done all subsequent updates.I want to see the file spacing on the right of this image, not the left:...
  3. Hi i have a laserjet printer and doesn't work any more!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i have a laserjet printer and doesn't work any more!!!: Hi i have a laserjet printer hp and something became wrong with its drive, it can't be installed even i tried several times it doesn't work i don't know why and its scanner is appeared on my pc but the printer no....can you help me pls...
  4. Hi i have a laserjet printer and doesn't work any more!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi i have a laserjet printer and doesn't work any more!!!: Hi i have a laserjet printer hp and something became wrong with its drive, it can't be installed even i tried several times it doesn't work i don't know why and its scanner is appeared on my pc but the printer no....can you help me pls...
  5. pin doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pin doesn't work: The pin on my windows 11 no longer works. It did up until a few weeks ago. I've successfully changed the password but it says that it requires the pin to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-doesnt-work/2041d8e7-7e9b-4621-8741-f8fa67cc0393
  6. pin doesn't work

pin doesn't work: The pin on my windows 11 no longer works. It did up until a few weeks ago. I've successfully changed the password but it says that it requires the pin to unlock it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-doesnt-work/2041d8e7-7e9b-4621-8741-f8fa67cc0393
  7. Snap dragging doesn't work any more

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap dragging doesn't work any more: Hi folks. I can winkey-left, choose window to show on the right and get a perfect split screen. Now, I used to be able to drag in the center get a thicker dragbar in the middle and auto-resize both windows simultaneously. Now, though, it just resizes one of the windows and...
  8. SSD not working any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD not working any more: I bought a new 1TB SSD for my PC ... when I first installed it, it worked fine, I allocated the space and designated the HDs letter with "diskmgmt.msc" and started transferring some files on it - i used approx. 200 GB of space, I made a "Steam" folder through Steam and then...
  9. Your phone app doesn't work any more

Your phone app doesn't work any more: When I first installed this app, it was great. It showed the home screen of my phone, and I could make and receive calls, send and receive messages, and see notifications from my phone. Now it no longer works. When I opened it today, it showed a log of my phone calls...
  10. Device Backups doesn't work any more

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Backups doesn't work any more: Hello! I noticed that the option of 'Backed up device settings' doesn't work anymore, since I had windows 8.1. and even after upgrading to Windows 10, it's all the same. any help would be appreciated 67207