Windows 10: PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing?

Discus and support PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am managing my fonts adding and removing fonts and I learned that the PIN sign-in screen are missing the numbers. Please advise. I have a touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jdlmno, Apr 25, 2021.

1. jdlmno Win User

PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing?

I am managing my fonts adding and removing fonts and I learned that the PIN sign-in screen are missing the numbers. Please advise. I have a touchscreen PC. See attached image.

:)

jdlmno, Apr 25, 2021

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 25, 2021
  3. how to reset pin number

Hi,

Step 1: In the Lock screen, click on the I forgot my PIN link.

Step 2: Enter your Microsoft account password and click Next.

Step 3: If you have two-step verification turned on for your Microsoft account, you have to enter the recovery email address or phone number to verify your ownership.

Step 4: Enter the security code you’ve received from Microsoft, and click Next.

Step 5: Click on Continue to confirm. A popup will appear and you’re prompted to set up a PIN. Enter at least a minimum 4 digit new PIN number you want for your Microsoft account

After resetting PIN successfully, you can now sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account using the new PIN. However, the "I forgot my PIN" option is only available at the sign-in screen when using a Microsoft account. If you are using a local account,
    follow steps in Option 2.

If you are using a local account and forgot your PIN code, log in with your password and follow these steps below to reset your PIN.

Step 1: On your lock screen, under the PIN entry box, select Sign-in options and sign in with your password.

Step 2: Go to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, and click on I forgot my PIN.

Step 3: Type your account password and click OK.

Step 4: Enter your new PIN in the fields and click OK. Then a new PIN is created.

Good luck

EdwardMyers2020, Apr 25, 2021
  4. PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing?

Pin Sign in

I have Windows 10 and ran an update last week. I used to be able to sign in using a pin number. I have looked at other posts and tried to re-add my pin number to sing in. None of the 3 steps which were listed on old posts work. I have to type my full
    password every time to open the computer. Please let me know how I can set this to log in with a pin number again.

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate**

MatthewJenkins1, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing?

1. PC PIN sign-in screen numbers are missing? - Similar Threads - PIN sign screen

2. PIN number to login to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN number to login to PC: I have just replaced a CPU in my PC, when I try to login to my PC as normal, I am get a message, Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security setting on this device. Please can anyone help me resolve this issue? Thanks you Oliver....
  3. PIN number to login to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN number to login to PC: I have just replaced a CPU in my PC, when I try to login to my PC as normal, I am get a message, Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security setting on this device. Please can anyone help me resolve this issue? Thanks you Oliver....
  4. PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc: Hi having an issue where it says my pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings and it says click to set up pin again but it just takes me to a Microsoft page that is greyed out with nothing on it kind of lost on what to do...
  5. PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc

PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc: Hi having an issue where it says my pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings and it says click to set up pin again but it just takes me to a Microsoft page that is greyed out with nothing on it kind of lost on what to do...
  6. Screen asking for pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen asking for pin number: Bringing the laptop out of sleep brings up the usual screen and then I have to hit any key on the keyboard to bring up where I place the Pin Number. The last couple days, the screen comes up and hitting any key on the keyboard doesn't do anything. I found pressing the Ctrl /...
  7. Screen asking for pin number

Screen asking for pin number: Bringing the laptop out of sleep brings up the usual screen and then I have to hit any key on the keyboard to bring up where I place the Pin Number. The last couple days, the screen comes up and hitting any key on the keyboard doesn't do anything. I found pressing the Ctrl /...
  8. Computer sign in PIN Number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer sign in PIN Number: How do I get human phone supportI need to change my Computer Sign In Pin and Dell Computer support can't help me.I need technical support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-sign-in-pin-number/7b3d02f0-39c7-4043-a3ba-e5a1b1f9ad27
  9. PIN numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN numbers: My son is being asked for a PIN number? I do not remember a PIN or ever having one. I think he is trying to buy something for his xbox. How do I reset the PIN number for my Microsoft account? Or is it separate for and xbox account?...
  10. Number Pad missing on PIN Entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number Pad missing on PIN Entry: I have a desktop pc. Until recently when powering up, the PIN entry field would show up. As soon as I would double tap on the field the number keypad would appear on the screen so that I could use my touch enabled monitor to enter the pin. Suddenly, this no longer...