Windows 10: PC Powering itself on!

Discus and support PC Powering itself on! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every morning at 8AM my pc turns itself on, I cannot find where to stop that action.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WilliamTerry3, Jul 11, 2019.

1. PC Powering itself on!

Every morning at 8AM my pc turns itself on, I cannot find where to stop that action.

:)

WilliamTerry3, Jul 11, 2019

2. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Jul 11, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

Hope for sure it is the Power Supply without testing it and the checking the Graphics Card.

jds63, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

PC Powering itself on!

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

PC Powering itself on!

1. PC Powering itself on! - Similar Threads - Powering itself

2. Microsoft edge ALWAYS opens itself when I wake my computer up from sleep. NOT when I power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge ALWAYS opens itself when I wake my computer up from sleep. NOT when I power...: I have "windows spotlight" turned off and I have rigorously checked the setting of the edge browser as well as the settings on my computer which is currently running windows 11. I use Firefox and have ZERO INTEREST in using edge for anything....
  3. Microsoft edge ALWAYS opens itself when I wake my computer up from sleep. NOT when I power...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge ALWAYS opens itself when I wake my computer up from sleep. NOT when I power...: I have "windows spotlight" turned off and I have rigorously checked the setting of the edge browser as well as the settings on my computer which is currently running windows 11. I use Firefox and have ZERO INTEREST in using edge for anything....
  4. Power Button pressing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Button pressing by itself: A long time ago, I spilled a bit of liquid into the laptop's keyboard, and because of that some keys stopped working, and one of those affected keys is the power button. Got a new keyboard and all that, the problem is the power button is pressing by itself for maybe a...
  5. Power Button pressing by itself

Power Button pressing by itself: A long time ago, I spilled a bit of liquid into the laptop's keyboard, and because of that some keys stopped working, and one of those affected keys is the power button. Got a new keyboard and all that, the problem is the power button is pressing by itself for maybe a...
  6. Power Button pressing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop powering on and off by itself?

Laptop powering on and off by itself?: Recently, my laptop has developed a rather irritating issue where it will not power on, power off, or sleep properly. The list of symptoms are as follows:If the laptop is powered off while plugged in, it will not boot properly while still plugged in. It will run the BIOS and...
  8. Laptop powering on and off by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop powering on and off by itself?: Recently, my laptop has developed a rather irritating issue where it will not power on, power off, or sleep properly. The list of symptoms are as follows:If the laptop is powered off while plugged in, it will not boot properly while still plugged in. It will run the BIOS and...
  9. PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown: Hello, I’ve got this issue where my PC/Desktop restarts instead when I click shutdown. The only way I can shut it off is by holding the power button and it manages to still turn itself on again while holding it down. Once it turns off 2-3 times, it eventually stays off. I...
  10. PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown

PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown: Hello, I’ve got this issue where my PC/Desktop restarts instead when I click shutdown. The only way I can shut it off is by holding the power button and it manages to still turn itself on again while holding it down. Once it turns off 2-3 times, it eventually stays off. I...