Windows 10: PC Powering itself on!

Discus and support PC Powering itself on! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every morning at 8AM my pc turns itself on, I cannot find where to stop that action.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WilliamTerry3, Jul 11, 2019.

1. PC Powering itself on!

Every morning at 8AM my pc turns itself on, I cannot find where to stop that action.

:)

WilliamTerry3, Jul 11, 2019

2. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Jul 11, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

Hope for sure it is the Power Supply without testing it and the checking the Graphics Card.

jds63, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

PC Powering itself on!

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

PC Powering itself on!

1. PC Powering itself on! - Similar Threads - Powering itself

2. Sleep and power settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep and power settings: after last windows up date I have no control over any other settings except for 1 hour for the monitor and 2 hours for the CPU and yes I did save the settings. Please help & thank you ....
  3. Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD: Hi. Power media player for dell is not working. Fiste time I want to play a DVD, it was working in 2 minuts. Now is it not working no movie. Regards Annette...
  4. Monitor on laptop intermittently goes blank - but its power light stays on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor on laptop intermittently goes blank - but its power light stays on: I have seen this problem on so many forums - yet to see an answer: I have an Acer KG221Q monitor. Windows 10, Microsoft SurfacePro, Win 10 via Targus Universal Docking Station and HDMI. The Monitor intermittently goes blank - but its power light stays on. Also the same on...
  5. After last update my laptop restarts repeatdly by itself when not using it. Kernel Power...

After last update my laptop restarts repeatdly by itself when not using it. Kernel Power...: Hello all, it's been long time. I have a new laptop with the latest Windows updates, all drivers updated which since the last major update of Windows it has started to reboot itself for no reason. Any suggestion? Thanks! Please find below the event log: - System -...
  6. Windows 10 Computer Powers itself On

Windows 10 Computer Powers itself On: This problem starting occuring maybe 6 - 8 months ago. I will properly shutdown my computer and sometime during the night it will power on. I do not mean awaking from sleep. I mean actually starting up from shutdown. I don't know what is causing it or how to fx it. Can...
  7. "Allow slideshow on battery power" turns itself off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Allow slideshow on battery power" turns itself off.: So I have my background set to change to another picture in a slideshow once a day, but I often use the laptop unplugged, and the slideshow doesn't change. The first few days I was confused, but then I realized that the option "Allow slideshow when on battery power" was...
  8. EVENT 41 Kernel Power after the PC shuts itself down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVENT 41 Kernel Power after the PC shuts itself down: My issue started 2 weeks ago. The computer would just shut off and would not turn back on via the power button on the front panel. I would switch the power switch on the PSU of then back on and the PC would turn itself on again. There is no BSOD with this error. It would...
  9. Windows 10 Pro powers on itself every day at 6 a.m.

Windows 10 Pro powers on itself every day at 6 a.m.: Hello, they are almost two months I'm stumbling with this issue. I've searched and tried all possible solutions - or at least I think I did. This is my last resort. Last stuff I tried, were the suggestions made HERE A note about that complex command on PowerShell, it...
  10. PC randomly restarts itself - Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Support
    PC randomly restarts itself - Kernel Power: I had this problem a long time ago, the computer expercts said that the HDD is 'dead' so I replaced it, it worked fine. Now in last few days/weeks I've noticed that my PC restarts itself again without any warning. It's not so annoyig yet becasue it doesn't happen everyday and...