Windows 10: PC Problems..

Discus and support PC Problems.. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my HP PC will die as soon as I unplug it! I have restarted it a ton of times, updated my laptop, and asked a personal assistant! Please help a poor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlazingFire1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. PC Problems..

So my HP PC will die as soon as I unplug it! I have restarted it a ton of times, updated my laptop, and asked a personal assistant! Please help a poor girl out if you have had the same problem!

:)

BlazingFire1, Jul 7, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 7, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 7, 2018
  4. PC Problems..

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

PC Problems..

1. PC Problems.. - Similar Threads - Problems

2. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  3. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  4. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. EventID 41 Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EventID 41 Problem: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>...
  6. EventID 41 Problem

EventID 41 Problem: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>9</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>...
  7. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  8. Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen

Problem with Sticky Notes on Desktop Screen: I have multiple Sticky Notes spread across my desktop screen. Why is it when I do a restart and the desktop appears as normal....all of my sticky notes default to the top left corner of the screen and not to their original position I had them on my desktop screen? Also, for...
  9. ransomware problem bgzq

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware problem bgzq: Hello Everyone, all files on my PC are encrypted by a ransomware virus, and I did a new operating system but all files with the extension .bgzqand there are very important files ,at least I need to restore some of them , I would appreciate for any help to solve that...
  10. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...