Windows 10: PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth?

Discus and support PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, Leude, Actually, I know quite well about PCs, but now I'm also at a loss. I have a 250k line at Unitymedia. A speed test with the mobile phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoderBro21, Aug 9, 2020.

1. PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth?

Hey, Leude,

Actually, I know quite well about PCs, but now I'm also at a loss. I have a 250k line at Unitymedia. A speed test with the mobile phone in the Wlan with 5Ghz also shows the full 250 mbit/s. My PC however (over Lan) gets only 60 mbit/s on average in the speed test. So most programs are relatively slow on the internet. With Steam however I download with approx. 30 MB/s, which corresponds to 240 mbit/s. Therefore there must be a software problem. I have tried many things, also all new network drivers are installed. I also uninstalled the virus scanner, because they often regulate the internet performance. I exclude a hardware error, since few programs use the entire performance. What else can I do? I hope you have a solution for me.

Thanks a lot

:)

JoderBro21, Aug 9, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 9, 2020
  4. PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth?

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth?

1. PC programs do not use the entire Internet bandwidth? - Similar Threads - programs entire Internet

2. Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth: For weeks now my internet connection has been struggling causing significant internet related problems all around the home. I've finally pinned it down to Windows Update on my Windows 10 Dell Workstation.The PC has all the latest updates installed, I have Paused updates,...
  3. Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth: For weeks now my internet connection has been struggling causing significant internet related problems all around the home. I've finally pinned it down to Windows Update on my Windows 10 Dell Workstation.The PC has all the latest updates installed, I have Paused updates,...
  4. Windows Update constantly using all internet bandwidth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. A program is only using 5% of the available LAN bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A program is only using 5% of the available LAN bandwidth.: A program is only using 5% of the available Local Area network bandwidth. Peer-to-peer, windows 10 Home. Is there any way to force the program to use more of the available bandwidth?...
  6. Do you know a program where you can limit the Internet bandwidth?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you know a program where you can limit the Internet bandwidth?: Hello. So I'm looking for a special software, where you can limit the internet bandwidth, so that I can determine how much my PC can use the internet bandwidth. Because that's the problem, I'm currently downloading a large file, and that's dragging a lot of Internet...
  7. Over use of internet bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over use of internet bandwidth.: My windows 10 PC has started using a lot of upload internet bandwidth. Is this being caused by backup having been turned on in a recent update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/over-use-of-internet-bandwidth/95898d15-64c6-48cd-a227-99aae2a7df33
  8. Internet bandwidth issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet bandwidth issue: Hi I have a problem with Internet band width. When i start downloading a file by a download manager program (Internet Download Accelerator), the other programs such web browser, windows update and every thing can not access Internet seems the download manager consume all of...
  9. Windows 10 update download uses entire bandwidth

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update download uses entire bandwidth: Hi all,Whenever windows downloads updates, it always uses the entire internet bandwidth. Due to this, I can't even check emails ,even antivirus can't download updates and it takes many hours before I can finally use the PC. I find this a big pain that I can't even do basic...
  10. Safe bandwidth monitoring program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Safe bandwidth monitoring program?: On my previous computer, I used a bandwidth monitoring program called Networx. However, that computer later developed a crippling problem (the main hard drive locking up at random, unpredictable intervals). I had the computer tested, and the problem couldn't be identified,...