Windows 10: PC question

Discus and support PC question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, recently i replaced my fx-4300 with a fx-8350 on a gigabyte ga78lmt-usb3, the computer has been getting bsod saying critical_process_died,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reecehoskins, Mar 13, 2019.

1. PC question

hello,

recently i replaced my fx-4300 with a fx-8350 on a gigabyte ga78lmt-usb3, the computer has been getting bsod saying critical_process_died, system store exception and basd system config. when playing games it will sometimes be slow and sometimes act like it should. i read somewhere after replacing a CPU you need to reset the bios settings as it is still working with the config of the old processor. Can anyone help me resolve this problem?

the computer boots

no bsod for 4 weeks

games playing fine

specs,

fx-8350, ga78lmt-usb3, 16gb ddr3 1600 MHz, geforce gtx 1050ti 4gb, seagate barracude 1tb hard drive, kolink 400w psu

thank you

edit: could it be a chip set incompatibility, the motherboard has a 760g set, not sure what the fx8350 needs.

:)

reecehoskins, Mar 13, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 13, 2019
  4. PC question

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

PC question

1. PC question - Similar Threads - question

2. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  3. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  4. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have no question. I found a profound error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  6. I have no question. I found a profound error

I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  7. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  8. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  9. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

10. My laptop is having questionable problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is having questionable problems: I have been having a problem in my laptop where it suddenly closes it self off randomly when I am gaming, It is very annoying. When I am playing online, sometimes my laptop turns off and also temporally cuts out the internet from my laptop. And I am not playing such high...