Windows 10: PC random crashes please helpppies

Discus and support PC random crashes please helpppies in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a custom build PC cpu- 4790k stock never overclocked ram- evga supersc 16gb ddr3 1600mhz never overclocked power- evga super nova g2 860 watt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jadequeen, May 10, 2016.

1. jadequeen Win User

PC random crashes please helpppies

I have a custom build PC
    cpu- 4790k stock never overclocked
    ram- evga supersc 16gb ddr3 1600mhz never overclocked
    power- evga super nova g2 860 watt
    motherboard- msi z87i ac not gaming ac
    graphics- msi gtx 970 gaming 4g never overclocked
    cooler- lepa aquachanger 240

i installed windows 10 pro 64bit a year ago with ZERO problems and it lasted forever never any issues.
    recently i decided to format it using the built in settings in windows 10 i just wanted a clean start again. THAT's where my problem started.
    I used the clean everything leave nothing option and reinstall windows. I guess it kept some boot files and drivers because after setting it all up on my computer began to crash like insane. super random freezes and crashes. I assumed it was my graphics driver but at this point in time i have replaced every single driver and i'm still having this issue. THEN i decided to go the extra mile and buy windows 10 and load it onto a disc and do a complete clean install that way assuming the built in function windows 10 has was faulty. STILL having the crashes. I've done a clean install about a million times and it still crashes.
    attached my file thing below.

:)

jadequeen, May 10, 2016
  2. loglolol Win User

Constant Crashing / BSOD

Hey. I've been having issues with my computer crashing or bluescreening. The time inbetween the crashes are random, and the messages in the BSOD's are seemingly random. If you need anything to help ID the problem, please let me know.

Thanks for your time

loglolol, May 10, 2016
  3. jjhuopa Win User
    C3-01, for next S/W update

Please also fix the random crashing issue, where the screen blinks randomly.

jjhuopa, May 10, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Code: PROCESS_NAME: LolClient.exe CURRENT_IRQL: 2 ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application.[/quote] Are you having the issue even if you are not playing League of Legends?

Thema:

1. PC random crashes please helpppies - Similar Threads - random crashes please

2. PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for urgent assistance with a longstanding issue that has been plaguing my PC for months. the problem is that my computer tends to crash randomly without any discernible cause or consistency. I...
  3. PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for urgent assistance with a longstanding issue that has been plaguing my PC for months. the problem is that my computer tends to crash randomly without any discernible cause or consistency. I...
  4. PC will randomly crash with no BSOD. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly: Hello.I had trouble with my PC Windows 11 getting stuck on the start-up screen without loading the log-in screen. We then took the PC apart, checked and tested everything and it seemed to be Windows. We did a clean install of Windows 11 and updated all drivers. The start up...
  6. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly: Hello.I had trouble with my PC Windows 11 getting stuck on the start-up screen without loading the log-in screen. We then took the PC apart, checked and tested everything and it seemed to be Windows. We did a clean install of Windows 11 and updated all drivers. The start up...
  7. PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP: This has been happening for about 2 weeks. It usually crashes every few hours.I tried Pop!_OS Linux for 2 days and it didn't crash at all, but I didn't really like it and some programs weren't available there, so I formatted my SSD and switched back to windows 10, and now it...
  8. PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP

PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP: This has been happening for about 2 weeks. It usually crashes every few hours.I tried Pop!_OS Linux for 2 days and it didn't crash at all, but I didn't really like it and some programs weren't available there, so I formatted my SSD and switched back to windows 10, and now it...
  9. PC crashes completely randomly, PLEASE HELP

10. PC Very Random Grey Screen Crashes (PLEASE READ)

PC Very Random Grey Screen Crashes (PLEASE READ): Ok So I built this pc back in 2016. i5 6600k Msi b150 gaming M3 motherboard and a msi r9 390 GPU. Over the last 8-12 months my PC has been crashing to a grey screen. When it happens I cannot do anything but restart my PC. The weird thing is that it RARELY ever happens when im...