Windows 10: pc random freezes and i have to restart

Discus and support pc random freezes and i have to restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it's around 2 weeks that my pc started these weird freezes i cant even move my mouse and ctrl+alt+delete does not work either and i have to hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mian1799, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Mian1799 Win User

pc random freezes and i have to restart

it's around 2 weeks that my pc started these weird freezes i cant even move my mouse and ctrl+alt+delete does not work either and i have to hard restart using restart button on my case in this period of time it happened like 4 or 5 times and its too annoying

btw i checked my ssd and hdd health using crystal disk info and hard disk essential and there was no issue also my windows 10 and gpu driver are up to date

:)

Mian1799, Apr 16, 2021
  2. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Apr 16, 2021
  3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 16, 2021
  4. TIGR Win User

Random freezes or shut downs

Completely random freezing/shutdowns on a system with no recent hardware changes, and hard drive, memory, and PSU fine, usually means a software issue (file corruption or malicious software). I suggest following DavidV's recommendations.

Thema:

1. pc random freezes and i have to restart - Similar Threads - random freezes restart

2. Laptop randomly freezes and I have to restart it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly freezes and I have to restart it.: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API laptop Ryzen 3 3200U,Radeon Vega 3 8GB ram. The last 2 months I have been experiencing random freezes. I have tried cleaning the laptop and change the thermal paste but it didnt fix it. I dont know what info to provide for help. If...
  3. Laptop randomly freezes and I have to restart it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly freezes and I have to restart it.: Hello,I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API laptop Ryzen 3 3200U,Radeon Vega 3 8GB ram. The last 2 months I have been experiencing random freezes. I have tried cleaning the laptop and change the thermal paste but it didnt fix it. I dont know what info to provide for help. If...
  4. Laptop randomly freezes and I have to restart it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Randomly freezes and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly freezes and restart: HelloI have Mini PC from Zotac model:magnus en1060k it randomly freezes and restart Troubleshooting I have done:Memory test was okReinstall windows 10below Memory.dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lX6sHxuEyiZigacQYli27JDPOaB_q-6j/view?usp=sharingAppreciate if some one can...
  6. PC Randomly freezes and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly freezes and restart: HelloI have Mini PC from Zotac model:magnus en1060k it randomly freezes and restart Troubleshooting I have done:Memory test was okReinstall windows 10below Memory.dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lX6sHxuEyiZigacQYli27JDPOaB_q-6j/view?usp=sharingAppreciate if some one can...
  7. PC Randomly freezes and restart

8. PC freeze and restart randomly

PC freeze and restart randomly: My pc recently randomly freeze and restart a few times, with following error:The previous system shutdown at 1:03:27 pm on ‎2/‎7/‎2021 was unexpected.The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding,...
  9. Pc randomly freezing and restarting

Pc randomly freezing and restarting: Hi my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting for a month and I have no idea what to do. No viruses are causing it as I have scanned my PC multiple times with windows defender and Trojan remover and just did a fresh re install of windows 10 last week to no avail. More...
  10. Pc randomly freezing and restarting

Pc randomly freezing and restarting: Hi my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting for a month and I have no idea what to do. No viruses are causing it as I have scanned my PC multiple times with windows defender and Trojan remover and just did a fresh re install of windows 10 last week to no avail. More...