Windows 10: Pc random restarts while gaming and editing videos.

Discus and support Pc random restarts while gaming and editing videos. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When gaming my pc just restarts , it happens sometimes maybe 2-3 times a week.I use my pc everyday. I have PBO2 and undervolt set. The GPU fans... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jdutcheu, Jan 30, 2023.

1. jdutcheu Win User

Pc random restarts while gaming and editing videos.

Hello, When gaming my pc just restarts , it happens sometimes maybe 2-3 times a week.I use my pc everyday. I have PBO2 and undervolt set. The GPU fans are set a little lower because the sound annoyed me. temp according to NZXT Cam never too high. SPECS; 5900x 3080 Gskill Ripjaws 3600mhz 32gb MSI Tomahawk x570 WIFI 850W Platinum Seasonicevent viewer error :- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</

:)

jdutcheu, Jan 30, 2023

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 30, 2023
  3. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Vladone13 Win User

Random Restart PC

My pc is restarting only when i streaming on twitch and i play a game at the same time ! After 30-40 minutes to streaming and playing is restarting !

Vladone13, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Pc random restarts while gaming and editing videos. - Similar Threads - random restarts while

2. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming: Starting a few days ago on February 7th my PC has been randomly restarting while gaming for NO REASON. I didn't install anything at all that day that could've possibly messed up my PC, I just got on to play like any ordinary day. Researching through google one of the main...
  3. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming: Starting a few days ago on February 7th my PC has been randomly restarting while gaming for NO REASON. I didn't install anything at all that day that could've possibly messed up my PC, I just got on to play like any ordinary day. Researching through google one of the main...
  4. PC randomly restarting while gaming and sometimes while not gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc random restarts while gaming and editing videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc random restarts while gaming and editing videos.: Hello, When gaming my pc just restarts , it happens sometimes maybe 2-3 times a week.I use my pc everyday. I have PBO2 and undervolt set. The GPU fans are set a little lower because the sound annoyed me. temp according to NZXT Cam never too high. SPECS; 5900x 3080 Gskill...
  6. Random restarts while gaming

Random restarts while gaming: Hey everyone, I've been having issues with my computer lately while playing Ark survival evolved. First the game gets stuck, as in the sound bit keeps repeating, the screen either goes black or gets stuck on one fragmented frame, and eventually my PC just reboots itself. So...
  7. PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC RESTARTS WHILE GAMING: New to pc gaming. Built PC two weeks ago. Asus B550-f WIFI MOBO AMD 5600x cpu NVIDIA 3070 zotac twin edge oc GPU 1 TB NVME WD BLACK EVGA 750 W Bronze PSU 2x8 GIG Crucial ballistix 3200mhz ram All drivers up to date and windows 64 bit up to date Redownloaded...
  8. BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly

BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly: I have been getting errors and crashes for a few months, but it's been happening more and more frequently and it's driving me crazy. I just finished doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and now it's still occurring. I upgraded all my drivers and it didn't help. I tried sfc...
  9. My PC randomly reboots while playing video games

My PC randomly reboots while playing video games: Its been doing this for a while until the last few months. I was fine for all this time until this year rolled around. Now its doing it again with Hitman 2 despite me unchecking the 'automatic restart' box under advanced settings. I think this is the 'event' that occurred...
  10. Random BSOD while playing video games

Random BSOD while playing video games: Hello guys, Before some weeks a friend gave me his Pc. So i format it and installed Windows 7, but it couldnt find any updates and got stuck in an endless search (already there i had 2 bluescreens). I solved this problem, through installing Win 10. The BOSD are quite...