Windows 10: PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included

Discus and support PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all I have a problem that I am encountering for months , my PC starts to randomly freezes , whether I do gaming or not , it produces BSOD or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eslam Ibrahim, Nov 9, 2019.

1. PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included

Hello all

I have a problem that I am encountering for months , my PC starts to randomly freezes , whether I do gaming or not , it produces BSOD or restarts or freezes , I unplugged and plugged the Rams , The GPU , clean dust of Case , but with no results

MY PC Specs is

Motherboard : Gigabyte 990XA-UD3

CPU : AMD FX 8350

GPU : AMD RX 570 8GB

Ram : 2x4GB Kingston Ram + 1x8GB Kingston HyperX Ram

I managed to get a minidump file after using the Verifier tool , here is its link

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g80cq09gkh7ty8f/110919-30546-01.dmp/file

:)

Eslam Ibrahim, Nov 9, 2019

2. Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

About a week after building this PC, it started to crash with BSOD telling memory_management and rarely page error in nonpaged area. This occurs randomly. I re-installed windows couple weeks ago and it was fine. Couple days
    ago PC froze and restarted. I ran driver verifier and malmwarebytes own driver caused the problem. I uninstalled that one. Now I dont know what to do. I have done Driver updates, BIOS update, Memtest with one pass each stick and one with both
    and Re-install Windows. Here's three minidump files that happened in two days. Minidumps – Google Drive

I was told to disable BIOS setting called ASUS Multicore Enhancement, that didnt work tho. After that I got a new freeze and the latest minidump is the one that starts with letter n.

Specs:

Windows 10 Version 1709, OS Build 16299.192

PSU: Corsair VS550, 80 PLUS White - ATX

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL-GTX1060-6G

CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K 3,8 GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 MHz 16 Gt (2 x 8 Gt)

Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z270-P Intel Z270

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64 MB 7200 RPM 3.5" SATA III (6 Gb/s)

SSAlberttus, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 9, 2019
  4. PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included

Computer randomly freezes

I have followed all the steps suggested.

First, there were no minidump files, because I formatted the computer two days ago and since then, it just freezes (stops totally responding) but had no BSOD.

The rest: driver view report, system information file have been uploaded on onedrive -

OneDrive

Chris 2111, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included

1. PC randomly always crashes either produce BSOD or restarts or freezes , MiniDump File included - Similar Threads - randomly always crashes

2. Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC randomly restarting or freezing the symptoms vary each time. Sometimes the display freezes and the audio stutters before the PC restarts, sometimes the PC restarts immediately, and sometimes it freezes without restarting at all. I've...
  3. Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC randomly restarting or freezing the symptoms vary each time. Sometimes the display freezes and the audio stutters before the PC restarts, sometimes the PC restarts immediately, and sometimes it freezes without restarting at all. I've...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  6. Random PC BSOD with no minidump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC BSOD with no minidump files.: Just wondering if anyone can help. Recently I have been having an issue where my PC will just crash and turn itself off. I see a split second of blue screen and then it completely shuts down. It doesn't seem to be creating any minidump files either. Sometimes this has...
  7. Random PC BSOD with no minidump files.

Random PC BSOD with no minidump files.: Just wondering if anyone can help. Recently I have been having an issue where my PC will just crash and turn itself off. I see a split second of blue screen and then it completely shuts down. It doesn't seem to be creating any minidump files either. Sometimes this has...
  8. Random PC BSOD with no minidump files.

9. BSOD Issues Minidump Files included

BSOD Issues Minidump Files included: Hi,I've recently been experiencing some issues with my PC, namely my games crashing sometimes giving me an error message about running out of memory and also the BSOD which occurs both when gaming and just on the desktop normally. I've seen a number of BSOD error codes...
  10. PC freezing and then restarting randomly - BSOD

PC freezing and then restarting randomly - BSOD: Hi, I've got an issue where my PC would randomly freeze and then restart itself. This happens no matter whether I'm using it for intense processing or just idling. Today it finally managed to produce a dump file with the file causing the issue. Ntoskrnl.exe+487a98....