Windows 10: PC randomly Bluescreening after Little to No Changes in Hardware, and a full restart

Discus and support PC randomly Bluescreening after Little to No Changes in Hardware, and a full restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Most recent error in event log: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 5/12/2019 10:55:06 AM Event ID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristanHutchins, May 12, 2019.

1. PC randomly Bluescreening after Little to No Changes in Hardware, and a full restart

Most recent error in event log:

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
    Date: 5/12/2019 10:55:06 AM
    Event ID: 10016
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: DESKTOP-MKV2D0N\trist
    Computer: DESKTOP-MKV2D0N
    Description:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}
    and APPID
    {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}
    to the user DESKTOP-MKV2D0N\trist SID (S-1-5-21-2073198491-2498540409-3924799371-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM" Guid="{1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E}" EventSourceName="DCOM" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">10016</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-05-12T17:55:06.091668400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>640</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="576" ThreadID="2620" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-MKV2D0N</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-21-2073198491-2498540409-3924799371-1001" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">application-specific</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">Local</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">Activation</Data>
    <Data Name="param4">{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}</Data>
    <Data Name="param5">{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}</Data>
    <Data Name="param6">DESKTOP-MKV2D0N</Data>
    <Data Name="param7">trist</Data>
    <Data Name="param8">S-1-5-21-2073198491-2498540409-3924799371-1001</Data>
    <Data Name="param9">LocalHost (Using LRPC)</Data>
    <Data Name="param10">Unavailable</Data>
    <Data Name="param11">Unavailable</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

TristanHutchins, May 12, 2019

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, May 12, 2019
  3. random restarts

Hi Lili,

Hardware failure or system instability can cause the computer to
    randomly restarts. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter on your computer and check if it fixes the issue. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems look for
      Power.
    • Then Run the troubleshooter.

Update us with the outcome and if you need further assistance.

Marilou Ser, May 12, 2019
  4. PC randomly Bluescreening after Little to No Changes in Hardware, and a full restart

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, May 12, 2019
Thema:

PC randomly Bluescreening after Little to No Changes in Hardware, and a full restart

1. PC randomly Bluescreening after Little to No Changes in Hardware, and a full restart - Similar Threads - randomly Bluescreening Little

2. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors: pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4So i put it into the...
  3. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors: pc randomly force restarts.So i checked the event viewer and saw that i get this every time:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4So i put it into the...
  4. pc restarting randomly with fatal hardware errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC randomly restarting with a Watchdog error bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting with a Watchdog error bluescreen: So for the last few days I've been having my PC restart randomly into a bluescreen after all my monitors freeze during either gaming or watching youtube, it gives me a watchdog error on bluescreen on after rebooting, when I checked windows event I found this with multiple...
  6. PC randomly restarting with a Watchdog error bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarting with a Watchdog error bluescreen: So for the last few days I've been having my PC restart randomly into a bluescreen after all my monitors freeze during either gaming or watching youtube, it gives me a watchdog error on bluescreen on after rebooting, when I checked windows event I found this with multiple...
  7. PC randomly restarting with a Watchdog error bluescreen

8. PC is bluescreened after I changed WiFi settings and restarted

PC is bluescreened after I changed WiFi settings and restarted: Help I was in my wifi settings and I shut off automatic connection to a wifi called “wifi 2” and my pc was slow so I restarted it and then it work a while before it blue screened and it reached 100% complete and didn’t change, help* Original title: Help* Changed to a question...
  9. PC is bluescreened after I changed WiFi settings and restarted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC is bluescreened after I changed WiFi settings and restarted: Help I was in my wifi settings and I shut off automatic connection to a wifi called “wifi 2” and my pc was slow so I restarted it and then it work a while before it blue screened and it reached 100% complete and didn’t change, help* Original title: Help* Changed to a question...
  10. Reactivating windows after a full hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating windows after a full hardware change: I have recently completely upgraded my PC, everything except my hard drives and SSDs. Now my windows has been deactivated, I already had a digital key from my free windows 7 to 10 upgrade back in the day, but that didn't work and I am fine with that, I was expecting that. But...