Windows 10: PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Discus and support PC Randomly Can Not Be Started in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi... Nowadays I can not turn on my PC (randomly). Sometimes I'm able to turning on in the morning, sometimes at the afternoon, so it's totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rino Poetranto, Mar 15, 2019.

1. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Hi...

Nowadays I can not turn on my PC (randomly).

Sometimes I'm able to turning on in the morning, sometimes at the afternoon, so it's totally random.

I check my PSU, all cabling, it seems OK.

I suspect there are something to do with Windows setting maybe on power setting?

Are there anyone who has similar problem?

Let me have the feedback if by any chance someone solved the problem.

:)

Rino Poetranto, Mar 15, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 15, 2019
  4. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

1. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started - Similar Threads - Randomly Started

2. The level of my volume starts to jump randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The level of my volume starts to jump randomly: When i have more than 4 programs running that have sound playing, the volume of each of those programs (excluding those at 0) starts to jump up n down randomly, i noticed this when i opened my volume mixer.. Any ways to fix this problem?...
  3. Start Menu and Apps gets disabled for random periods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Start Menu and Apps gets disabled for random periods: So i had this issue for a while now with a lenovo laptop , it started with what I assumed as keyboard lag in ms store apps and then later i realize this has nothing to do with keyboard , as i realized that start menu itself gets random disable periods when left open (darkens...
  4. "Work or school account problem" when Windows 10 starts and at random times thereafter

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Work or school account problem" when Windows 10 starts and at random times thereafter: I receive this error popup when restarting the machine and at irregular intervals thereafter. I have Windows 10, and an o365 subscription. When I click on the link to fix the problem, I am presented with a list of 3 accounts which have previously logged on to this...
  5. Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.: When i restart my windows 10 pro the most used apps list in the start menu disappears and appears randomly. sometimes after a restart it disappears and when i lunch any app it gets added to the most used list and then when i restart again it appears empty again. And in other...
  6. Windows randomly started installing ''features''... what features???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly started installing ''features''... what features???: As per title... what features??? I did not ask for any features. It's MY computer, *I* decide what gets to be installed, not microsoft. The company needs to understand that thoroughly. I want to find out what the hell was installed on my computer without my permission. I...
  7. Random app named "ms-resource:appDisplayName" showing up on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random app named "ms-resource:appDisplayName" showing up on start menu: So I had a couple of updates that were installed this weekend and I noticed this random "other" section in my start menu all the way at the bottom. It only has one "app" in the list and it's named "ms-resource:appDisplayName" I tried to pull it up in the app store by...
  8. Start menu's search randomly stops working after update to 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu's search randomly stops working after update to 1809: Hi, We rolled out 1809 in our company couple of days ago. After update I noticed annoying problem with start menu. When I hit win-key and start to type a program's name (outl..., mstsc etc) the start menu grays out and goes unresponsive. It comes back to life if I hit...
  9. Mouse started double clicking on single click file randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse started double clicking on single click file randomly.: ***Modify title from: "Save As" does not obey my "double click" setting, but other file explore works properly with a double click to open a folder *** I have my File Explorer settings adjusted to use a double click to open a folder, and it always works properly EXCEPT when...
  10. Windows can not find a file on start up and computer freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows can not find a file on start up and computer freezes randomly: My first issue is; when i start up my laptop, type my password and the desktop shows, a CMD will pop up, then this will show up: [img] My second issue is my laptop will freeze randomly for either a few seconds or up to 20 or 30 seconds, while it is frozen the sound will...