Windows 10: PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Discus and support PC Randomly Can Not Be Started in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi... Nowadays I can not turn on my PC (randomly). Sometimes I'm able to turning on in the morning, sometimes at the afternoon, so it's totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rino Poetranto, Mar 15, 2019.

1. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Hi...

Nowadays I can not turn on my PC (randomly).

Sometimes I'm able to turning on in the morning, sometimes at the afternoon, so it's totally random.

I check my PSU, all cabling, it seems OK.

I suspect there are something to do with Windows setting maybe on power setting?

Are there anyone who has similar problem?

Let me have the feedback if by any chance someone solved the problem.

:)

Rino Poetranto, Mar 15, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 15, 2019
  4. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

1. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started - Similar Threads - Randomly Started

2. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  3. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  4. My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.: I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400. I do not know what triggers it, but my pc will randomly start crashing sometimes, with a DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDescription: The Dolby DAX API Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done...
  5. My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.

My PC has started crashing randomly, and would really appreciate someones help.: I have a Lenovo Legion PC with a GeForce GTX 1660 super, and an intel i5-10400. I do not know what triggers it, but my pc will randomly start crashing sometimes, with a DPC_ WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONDescription: The Dolby DAX API Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done...
  6. On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...: I have no clue what the app it’s trying to run is and I don’t know why it keeps on opening, I have tried an SFC scan which was fine and a disk clean up which did nothing...
  7. On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...

On start up and randomly whilst on my pc I get a “This app can’t run on your PC”, however I...: I have no clue what the app it’s trying to run is and I don’t know why it keeps on opening, I have tried an SFC scan which was fine and a disk clean up which did nothing...
  8. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  9. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown: Recently out of nowhere my windows 11 pc starts lagging out of nowhere , after several tries , it doesnt even let me log into windows and crashes and restarts. so I installed windows 10 and This problem seem to have solved but new problem arose , whole system lags randomly...
  10. PC have random lag spikes and starts automatically after shutdown