Windows 10: PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I'm using a Lenovo Legion Tower desktop PC running Windows 11. The PC has started crashing at seemingly random times, at least once per session.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarnabyGG, Feb 27, 2024.

1. BarnabyGG Win User

PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Hi. I'm using a Lenovo Legion Tower desktop PC running Windows 11. The PC has started crashing at seemingly random times, at least once per session. It's happened when gaming and when browsing Chrome. It can run for hours before crashing. The screen freezes and the sound loops, then the PC reboots.I checked a dump file from the latest reboot and it gives me DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. The Reliability Monitor simply gives "Hardware Error" as a reason. I've used Event Viewer to diagnose and fix a couple issues I thought were causing the crashing -- an issue with core isolation and then the wi-

:)

BarnabyGG, Feb 27, 2024

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) Keeps Occurring

Hi, my son's PC keeps freezing and crashing. Most often it's a 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, but sometimes other error codes too. I don't have the debug tools etc to analyse it.

Can anybody help diagnose what's going wrong please or offer advice? Any help would be much appreciated.

BenedictPowell, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Bambi_04 Win User
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

Hi there,

I keep getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133). I ran the minidump file through WinDbg, but I don't know how to proceed from there, and I was hoping that someone could help me.

I've been trying to fix this for a bit, so I've been going down a list of possible fixes for watchdog violations and for "\Driver\WUDFRd failed to load." Among the things I've done, I've checked for updates (everything seems to be up to date), I've tried adjusting Windows Driver Foundation (but I couldn't locate it), I've reinstalled all the USB controllers, and I even reset the PC.

I would appreciate any help!!

Here's snip from WinDbg:

Bambi_04, Feb 27, 2024
  4. PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Problem with BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)

I am experiencing a BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) on my Windows 10 computer. It often occurs when I am listening to music through applications like Spotify. Here are the specifications of my computer:

• Intel Core i3 7100
    • Gigabyte H110M-DS2
    • Nvidia GTX 1650s 4GB GDDR6
    • 8x1 DDR4 RAM 2133Mhz
    • Aerocool PSU 500W 80+
    • HDD 500GB
    Before the BSOD occurs, I usually experience stuttering while listening to music.

this is DMP file :

022224-23812-01.dmp

azzario razy, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - randomly crashes once

2. PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly crashes once per day -- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hi. I'm using a Lenovo Legion Tower desktop PC running Windows 11. The PC has started crashing at seemingly random times, at least once per session. It's happened when gaming and when browsing Chrome. It can run for hours before crashing. The screen freezes and the sound...
  3. random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random restarts - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello,For some reason my PC randomly restarts. Sometimes I get a blue screen but sometimes the screen is just black. This started happening about 2 weeks ago - before that the system has been stable for a very long time. No config changes were made.Windows 11 ProRyzen 9...
  4. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean reinstall of windows. The crashes are still occurring, but now I have a few minidump files and was hoping someone could help figure...
  5. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: Hello everyone,For the past month my computer has been randomly crashing. I tried reinstalling drivers and when that didn't work I did a clean reinstall of windows. The crashes are still occurring, but now I have a few minidump files and was hoping someone could help figure...
  6. Help with Random Crashes DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. DPC_Watchdog_Violation occurring once per day at first startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation occurring once per day at first startup: Good Evening All,I am having a weird issue with my PC BSOD'ing at the Windows login screen only once per day -- when I first power on my PC. It doesn't seem to occur on reboots or subsequent cold boots, just once per 24 hours.The PC is new, and I have reinstalled Windows...
  8. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I shut...
  9. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, sometimes with a blue screen error sometimes no. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the computer. I...
  10. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I recently upgraded my computer. I ran Windows off the old SSD and everything was working well. I then purchased a Western Digital SN550 Blue 1TB NVMe SSD and installed windows, I have a MSI B450I motherboard Micro ITXand a AMD 3600 processor. Ever since then I have had...