Windows 10: PC randomly disconnects (when on Youtube), can't reconnect

Discus and support PC randomly disconnects (when on Youtube), can't reconnect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, For about a month now, my pc randomly disconnects from the wi-fi network (my home network) I was connected to, mostly (actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by djavy, Nov 7, 2016.

1. djavy Win User

PC randomly disconnects (when on Youtube), can't reconnect

Hello everyone,

For about a month now, my pc randomly disconnects from the wi-fi network (my home network) I was connected to, mostly (actually almost exclusively) when I am on Youtube watching videos. Sometimes it happens after 10 min, sometimes after 2h. I can't reconnect to any available wi-fi network in range, and can only regain connection and internet after restarting my pc. Other devices connected to the network don't have any problems.

Network adapter: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter
    Drivers are up-to-date.
    No AVG installed.
    Restarting the network adapter doesn't help.
    Malwarebytes, HitmanPro, Spybot, AdwCleaner all return clean scans.

Can anyone please help me?
    All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

:)

djavy, Nov 7, 2016

2. USB keyboard

Hey i have a question about my usb keyboard, it is a backlight keyboard genius kb-g265 and i have a problem that sometimes when i play a game or just do nothing on my PC, my keyboard starts flashing the light on it or it just randomly disconnects for no
    reason an i must manually disconnect it for the PC and again reconnect so it works again.

It's really annoying especially when a play a online game and it randomly disconnects.

AntonioStanić, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Nokia 6120 cannot sustain a bluetooth connection

My Nokia 6120 can be successfully paired with a bluetooth headset and car kit but periodically disconnects with a polite message indicating it has disconnected. It then reconnects after a short period of time. This happens when idle AND during a call.

I have tried 3 different 6120 handsets and they all do the same.

Is there a setting such as "Do not disconnect randomly"?

anthonyboyd---01, Nov 7, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Open up a Command Window and enter the following command: netsh wlan show all

That will give you everything you need to know. Usually a poor connection can be due to congestion on that channel, weak radio in the Access Point, or too far away and your laptop keeps wanting to find a better connection.

bro67, Nov 7, 2016
  5. djavy Win User
    The command gives me the following:

djavy, Nov 7, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    Cannot read that mess and did not ask for you to post it. Just stated how you can look and see what is going on. It was for informational purposes only.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PC randomly disconnects (when on Youtube), can't reconnect - Similar Threads - randomly disconnects Youtube

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  4. USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting.

USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting.: Hello everyone,I have recently built a new PC and i'm having issues with devices disconecting and reconnecting randomly.I have no idea what could be causing it.System specs:Ryzen 7 7800X3DAsus Tuf Gaming X670E-Plus Motherboard2x16 Corsair vengance 6400 Mhz RAMA wifi &...
  5. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  6. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  7. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

8. Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect: Hello,I've been having an issue lately with devices randomly disconnecting, but I only know this buy the sound notification.I brought up my Device Manage to see if I could tell which devices were disconnecting and I noticed is is Portable Devices E, F, and G.Does anyone have...
  9. USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random: So I've been having a chronic issue that for a while hasn't popped up, but has today become absolutely insufferable. Occasionally, my pc will just, at random, decide to disconnect and then reconnect three of my devices connected to my USB ports. I have a total of four...
  10. USB devices randomly disconnect and reconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devices randomly disconnect and reconnect: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigman30685 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikrjsc/usb_devices_randomly_disconnect_and_reconnect/