Windows 10: pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it

Discus and support pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, lately i have had a problem which is while doing anything on my pc i hear usb disconnect sound and then the computer freezes although i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohamed Ashraf2, Jun 25, 2022.

1. pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it

Hey guys, lately i have had a problem which is while doing anything on my pc i hear usb disconnect sound and then the computer freezes although i can see the game still working, i can hear my friends on discord ,the mouse and keyboard are on but the mouse is freezed and i have no control, nothing happens until i press the power button to shut down, it happens a lot and randomly, i tried a lot of solutions but nothing happenedi rlly need a solution and i need to know what caused this problem

:)

Mohamed Ashraf2, Jun 25, 2022

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 25, 2022
  4. pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it

1. pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it - Similar Threads - randomly freeze control

2. Pc freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezes randomly: My PC freezes randomly. Keyboard mouse everything becomes irresponsive. I've checked all of my hardware, seems they're working perfectly fine. So I'm thinking about a bios update. As my current bios is 3 years old and the manufacturer is recommending a bios update in the...
  3. PC freezing randomly

PC freezing randomly: Ever since i got a new hard drive, my pc has been freezing randomly. It doesn't freeze when I'm gaming, but rather when I'm browsing the internet, or if i leave the pc idle for some time, and later come back. In that case it will freeze when i move the mouse. The freeze makes...
  4. PC freezing randomly!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing randomly!!: My monitor is freezing randomly and I'm forced to close it by holding the power button, I have changed ram and reinstalled windows.. IT'S STILL HAPPENING AND I DON'T KNOW WHY?? Does anyone know what's going on?I checked Event Viewer are these were the error...
  5. pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it: Hey guys, lately i have had a problem which is while doing anything on my pc i hear usb disconnect sound and then the computer freezes although i can see the game still working, i can hear my friends on discord ,the mouse and keyboard are on but the mouse is freezed and i...
  6. pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it

pc randomly freeze and then i have no control on it: Hey guys, lately i have had a problem which is while doing anything on my pc i hear usb disconnect sound and then the computer freezes although i can see the game still working, i can hear my friends on discord ,the mouse and keyboard are on but the mouse is freezed and i...
  7. pc random freezes and i have to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc random freezes and i have to restart: it's around 2 weeks that my pc started these weird freezes i cant even move my mouse and ctrl+alt+delete does not work either and i have to hard restart using restart button on my case in this period of time it happened like 4 or 5 times and its too annoying btw i checked...
  8. PC randomly 'freezing'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly 'freezing': audio will all of a sudden stop, the desktop freezes, i can use the start button but taskbar unresponsive, but i can't turn off using the shut down button bc it doesnt respond, it randomly happens and i dont know whats causing it, any suggestions? submitted by...
  9. PC freezes randomly.

PC freezes randomly.: PC freezes and have to hard restart. No BSOD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-randomly/f9081dd4-e242-4bbe-90f6-8f82ca84b117
  10. PC Randomly Freezing

PC Randomly Freezing: Hello, here. I've posted on this forum before (a year ago or so?), when I seemed to be having a freeze/BSOD issue which at the time "we" fixed with updating the vBIOS of my GPU. My PC worked for about a year since that fix and I thought it was happily fixed, until my...