Windows 10: Pc randomly freezes and when restarts

Discus and support Pc randomly freezes and when restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting this weird freezes and crashes. Event viewer log. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mankys, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Mankys Win User

Pc randomly freezes and when restarts

Hello, I keep getting this weird freezes and crashes. Event viewer log.

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-04-21T20:04:10.1036782Z" />
    <EventRecordID>12812</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Kompas</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff800778fb320, 0x0000000000000000</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">e2443d41-e256-46ca-9526-84706f0f55e9</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Mankys, Apr 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 21, 2021
  3. ObSo-1337 Win User
    PC randomly freezing

Hey TPU, i give you a challenge. Lately my computer has been freezing for no reason (or so i think) I have noticed that it happens mostly when im playing CounterStrikeSource and Left 4 Dead 2. Just to let you know, its not freezing that happens for a couple of seconds, its a full on, "your computer needs to be restarted" type of freezing.

64 bit windows 7
    XFX 4890 XT @900/1000
    AMD X4 II @ 3 Ghz
    4 corsair 800mhz DDR2 Ram

Any suggestions or input?

ObSo-1337, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Pc randomly freezes and when restarts

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Pc randomly freezes and when restarts

1. Pc randomly freezes and when restarts - Similar Threads - randomly freezes restarts

2. Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random PC restarts and freezes with no BSOD: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC randomly restarting or freezing the symptoms vary each time. Sometimes the display freezes and the audio stutters before the PC restarts, sometimes the PC restarts immediately, and sometimes it freezes without restarting at all. I've...
  3. PC will freeze then restart seemingly at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will freeze then restart seemingly at random: Hi all, for the longest time my PC has been shutting down on me when I was closing video games\while playing them exclusively, but now it's been happening to me even when performing the simplest of tasks like browsing the web or drawing. It's been driving me insane and I've...
  4. PC will freeze then restart seemingly at random

PC will freeze then restart seemingly at random: Hi all, for the longest time my PC has been shutting down on me when I was closing video games\while playing them exclusively, but now it's been happening to me even when performing the simplest of tasks like browsing the web or drawing. It's been driving me insane and I've...
  5. PC Randomly freezes and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly freezes and restart: HelloI have Mini PC from Zotac model:magnus en1060k it randomly freezes and restart Troubleshooting I have done:Memory test was okReinstall windows 10below Memory.dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lX6sHxuEyiZigacQYli27JDPOaB_q-6j/view?usp=sharingAppreciate if some one can...
  6. PC Randomly freezes and restart

PC Randomly freezes and restart: HelloI have Mini PC from Zotac model:magnus en1060k it randomly freezes and restart Troubleshooting I have done:Memory test was okReinstall windows 10below Memory.dmp https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lX6sHxuEyiZigacQYli27JDPOaB_q-6j/view?usp=sharingAppreciate if some one can...
  7. PC Randomly freezes and restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC freeze and restart randomly

PC freeze and restart randomly: My pc recently randomly freeze and restart a few times, with following error:The previous system shutdown at 1:03:27 pm on ‎2/‎7/‎2021 was unexpected.The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding,...
  9. Pc randomly freezing and restarting

Pc randomly freezing and restarting: Hi my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting for a month and I have no idea what to do. No viruses are causing it as I have scanned my PC multiple times with windows defender and Trojan remover and just did a fresh re install of windows 10 last week to no avail. More...
  10. Pc randomly freezing and restarting

Pc randomly freezing and restarting: Hi my PC has been randomly crashing and restarting for a month and I have no idea what to do. No viruses are causing it as I have scanned my PC multiple times with windows defender and Trojan remover and just did a fresh re install of windows 10 last week to no avail. More...