Windows 10: PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time

Discus and support PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, my pc freezes a lot and it repeats the audio that was last playing no matter what im doing, it sounds like glitching. I found another thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John, May 13, 2020.

1. John Win User

PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time

Hi there, my pc freezes a lot and it repeats the audio that was last playing no matter what im doing, it sounds like glitching. I found another thread on this but it was very complicated so if someone could please explain how to do this in simpler words! thank you!

:)

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 13, 2020
  3. ObSo-1337 Win User
    PC randomly freezing

Hey TPU, i give you a challenge. Lately my computer has been freezing for no reason (or so i think) I have noticed that it happens mostly when im playing CounterStrikeSource and Left 4 Dead 2. Just to let you know, its not freezing that happens for a couple of seconds, its a full on, "your computer needs to be restarted" type of freezing.

64 bit windows 7
    XFX 4890 XT @900/1000
    AMD X4 II @ 3 Ghz
    4 corsair 800mhz DDR2 Ram

Any suggestions or input?

ObSo-1337, May 13, 2020
  4. PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 13, 2020
Thema:

PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time

1. PC randomly freezes for a few seconds at a time - Similar Threads - randomly freezes few

2. PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up: I bought my dell inspiron laptop last year. My pc randomly freezes for few seconds at that time touchpad, keypad, screen, audio, internet connection to wifi stop working. This happen after some intervals. I open the task manager to see which program use more CPU become at...
  3. PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly freezes for few seconds & fan speeds up: I bought my dell inspiron laptop last year. My pc randomly freezes for few seconds at that time touchpad, keypad, screen, audio, internet connection to wifi stop working. This happen after some intervals. I open the task manager to see which program use more CPU become at...
  4. Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly: Specs: i7 - 8700k Asus Strix 2080 OC Asus Prime Z370-A Samsung 970 EVO Plus windows installed here Samsung 860 SSD Corsair Dominator RGB DDR4 3200MHz 32GB Corsair RM650x 650W v2 I'm struggling with random freezes, and I can't locate if theissue is hardware- or...
  5. Windows 10 randomly freeze for few seconds

Windows 10 randomly freeze for few seconds: Dear experts My Laptop i7, 64 GB RAM, NVME SSD running Windows 10 Pro 2004 randomly freeze for few seconds, not only chrome but the whole system please see the video at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bmK1huqMFhcVhESxvKEhm3arwTwfse8o/view?usp=sharing. Please help me to...
  6. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.....
  7. Random freezing for few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezing for few seconds: I have many things opened like browser, TV card playing some TV show.. and some other apps etc.. I notice that I would randomly get these temporary freezes for a few seconds.. which causes audio to also get that laggy sound, like a broken record etc or scratch cd etc.. Not...
  8. Windows 10 PC Freezes For A Few Seconds Randomly

Windows 10 PC Freezes For A Few Seconds Randomly: So, in late 2019 I started getting alot of issues with my pc, which I thought I had managed to fix... but today it seems like my main issue has returned. My pc freezes completely randomly for a few seconds, I did try to contact microsoft, but all the help I got was actually...
  9. Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly

Computer freezes for a few seconds randomly: So, I have been having alot... and I mean, ALOT of problems with my pc recently. I've managed fix most of them... but yesterday, as of me writing this, I have experienced that my computer freezes from time to time, and I have no idea why it does that. I've been reinstalling...
  10. PC randomly freezes for a few seconds and fans speed up

PC randomly freezes for a few seconds and fans speed up: Hello! I recently got a new PC and it worked fine for about 3 weeks until I installed an extra hard drive. Randomly the computer freezes for about three seconds and the fans start spinning extremely fast. This can occur both in gameplay and during some casual browsing time....