Windows 10: PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod

Discus and support PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs: CPU: i7-3770 GPU: ASUS rog strix 2060 super RAM: 16GB PSU: Corsair VS650 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB HD: 1TB WD Blue + Old 500GB Drive The PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SapirMelchin, Dec 8, 2020.

1. PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod

Specs:
    CPU: i7-3770
    GPU: ASUS rog strix 2060 super
    RAM: 16GB
    PSU: Corsair VS650
    SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
    HD: 1TB WD Blue + Old 500GB Drive

The PC randomly freezes, even when not in use, recently happens almost daily. keyboard+mouse become unresponsive, display is "stuck" and i don't see the PC in smb on another PC. I tried MEMTEST, prime95+furmark to see if this is stress related, another PSU, replacing GPU. None of that helped.
    Appreciate any help.

:)

SapirMelchin, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod

1. PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod - Similar Threads - Randomly Freezes hard

2. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.: Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII...
  3. Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random DPC Watchdog BSODs, Hard freezing without reboots, WHEA Errors, random reboots.: Good evening. I am having a tough time trying to troubleshoot these random reboots, hard freezes without reboots, and DPC Watchdog BSODS. I have built this PC my self nearly two years ago and no issues up until 3 months ago. Specs are below.Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VIII...
  4. Pc BSOD or random freeze/rebooting with no real cause.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc BSOD or random freeze/rebooting with no real cause.: Hello there, I hope that someone can help me with this. It's been almost a year of random BSODs and random pc freezes and reboots. Sometimes I did not get any for a month and then I get multiple BSODs in one day as it has been doing lately. Before you ask I've tried...
  5. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  6. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random pc freezes and reboots.: Hello ,My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them . I don't get errors every time pc crashes . Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14...
  7. Random pc freezes and reboots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezing and/or Random Rebooting: Hello All, Trying to determine if I have a Software or Hardware problem. Have exhausted my knowledge base and am now extending a hand, requesting help. I have an HP-PC circa 2006 64bit, Windows 10 Home, Upgraded from Win 7, a few times. Recently been having full PC...
  9. My PC randomly freeze and i need to hard reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC randomly freeze and i need to hard reboot: Hello Aprox. 1 month ago i make some upgrades to my Pc ... i added an m2 ssd (Evo 970 500), 32 gb ram (had 16 before) Well my problem is that my pc start to randomly freeze and i need to restart it to get it back. Somtimes CTRL_ALT_DELETE works and i log out and this fix my...
  10. My PC randomly freeze and i need to hard reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC randomly freeze and i need to hard reboot: Hello Aprox. 1 month ago i make some upgrades to my Pc ... i added an m2 ssd (Evo 970 500), 32 gb ram (had 16 before) Well my problem is that my pc start to randomly freeze and i need to restart it to get it back. Somtimes CTRL_ALT_DELETE works and i log out and this fix my...