Windows 10: PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2

Discus and support PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I've been having this problem lately where my PC requires a force shutdown while playing the game, Destiny 2. When I check system errors, I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MustacheLord57, Jan 1, 2019.

1. PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2

Hello! I've been having this problem lately where my PC requires a force shutdown while playing the game, Destiny 2. When I check system errors, I'm either looking in the wrong areas, or there is nothing before the event occurs. I reinstalled the game, and it worked fine for around 3 days, but I'm having problems again. Is there anything I can do/any more info I can give to get help?

PC:

i5 6500k

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

GTX 960 4gb (MSI)

Asus z170 pro gaming

16 GB Crucial

1TB WD Blue

Running latest version of Windows 10

:)

MustacheLord57, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Destiny 2 early access

Hi Noah,

We understand that you're trying to play the early beta access for Destiny 2 on Xbox One. We suggest that you visit this
    page and check out the information posted under the product description of Destiny 2.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Ramon Imp, Jan 1, 2019
  3. VRCook Win User
    Destiny 2 Available Now on Xbox One

Great Video! Playing PC games is one of the recently developed modes of entertainment. I am not a good gamer but like to play games with my friends in my spare time. There are latest video games like overreach, destiny2 and many more. Recently I have upgraded my PC and planning to buy new games. While discussing with my friend, he suggested me to see this website. I think PC games are appreciated by many.

VRCook, Jan 1, 2019
  4. PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2

Bluescreens while playing Destiny 2 and other games

Everytime i got a bluescreen, the code changed, i once got:

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

And i only got Bluescreens, while playing Overwatch and Destiny 2.

JannikDreier, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2

1. PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - randomly freezes while

2. Crash while playing Destiny 2 - BSOD .DMP ran through WinDbg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash while playing Destiny 2 - BSOD .DMP ran through WinDbg: Can someone help translate what exactly happened here?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User...
  3. PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.: Recently I've been playing Destiny 2 and experiencing multiple instances of my entire PC crashing and rebooting itself during gameplay. I've done some digging and managed to find one minidump file associated with one of the crash and reboots that occurred. I'm not sure what...
  4. PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.: Recently I've been playing Destiny 2 and experiencing multiple instances of my entire PC crashing and rebooting itself during gameplay. I've done some digging and managed to find one minidump file associated with one of the crash and reboots that occurred. I'm not sure what...
  5. PC Crash and Reboot while playing Destiny 2. Kernel Error 41 in Event Viewer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops: so when ever i enter my inventory the frame rate just drops, even when checking the details of my gun it freezes for a bit specs here: https://pastebin.com/iy7Re6eQ...
  7. destiny 2 randomly freezing in the tower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    destiny 2 randomly freezing in the tower: so when loading into the tower i experience some freezing here and there, but then when i load into a different location i get a ton of freezing and i don't know why, i have tried everything and nothing has worked. i don't know some of my specs but the best i could tell...
  8. Random freeze while playing wow.

Random freeze while playing wow.: Game went Brrrrr while playing and had to restart.Have been playing wow for 7 days before this issue happened. Wierd thing is I've had the same issue happen to me on another game 4 months ago and I've been playing every day till then without issues but it happend today again...
  9. BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2

BSoD at random - Especially playing Destiny 2: I seem to be getting a BSoD on my System for the last few weeks and it appears to be at random, I used BlueScreenView to find an issue and appears to be the following: [ATTACH] The BSoD shows me something called a Whea_Uncontrollable_error and googling that shows me a HW...
  10. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer restart while playing destiny 2