Windows 10: PC Randomly Freezing, Black Display

Discus and support PC Randomly Freezing, Black Display in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, for the past couple of days, My computer has randomly been freezing, causing my displays to go blank, with the only way to resolve the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JuanGovea, Aug 31, 2021.

1. JuanGovea Win User

PC Randomly Freezing, Black Display

Hello, for the past couple of days, My computer has randomly been freezing, causing my displays to go blank, with the only way to resolve the issue being a manual shut-off of the system. It could happen minutes after a reboot or after several hours. The most recent bugcheck I received was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80436712510, 0xffffcc80f59aa378, 0xffffcc80f59a9bb0. Any help would be great. Thanks to those willing to help me figure this out in advance.

:)

JuanGovea, Aug 31, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Aug 31, 2021
  3. emonchan5 Win User
    Black Screen and Keyboard freezes randomly

Dear Customer Support,

I have endured with the black screen problem for 3 months and now my keyboard freezes randomly,
    after Windows 10 update.

1. After the October update, the "restart" windows option always restart with a black screen. I have to press the power button twice to bring up the log in screen. If I do a "shut down" option and restart the PC the login screen is displayed without problem. Can anyone help me?
    2. After the November update my keyboard freezes randomly. I have tried uninstalled the driver or enable keyboard filter and some other methods found in google but still the problem exist. I have to shut down and reboot to have the keyboard working again.
    Very frustrating and not knowing how I can solve the problems. Please help.
    Thank You

emonchan5, Aug 31, 2021
  4. wat90e Win User

pc randomly freezing

randomly my pc will freeze but i can still change what program is displayed but the program its self is frozen and will not respond and the window preview will not appear on taskbar please help

wat90e, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. PC Randomly Freezing, Black Display - Similar Threads - Randomly Freezing Black

2. Display Randomly going black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Randomly going black: Whenever I play games like roblox after a few minutes my screen will randomly go black and my keyboard and mouse will shutoff but my pc will still be running. This started happening a few days agoMB: b450 tomahawkGPU: RX580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight Core ProcessorRAM:...
  3. Display Randomly going black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Randomly going black: Whenever I play games like roblox after a few minutes my screen will randomly go black and my keyboard and mouse will shutoff but my pc will still be running. This started happening a few days agoMB: b450 tomahawkGPU: RX580CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight Core ProcessorRAM:...
  4. Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black: Hi Everyone, Im asking this mostly because im afraid im destroying my gpu.Ive been having problems with my screen going black/ randomly freezing in a lot of scenarios, at startup it oftenly turns one or more of my screens off and then on again, while watching shows of vlc it...
  5. Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black: Hi Everyone, Im asking this mostly because im afraid im destroying my gpu.Ive been having problems with my screen going black/ randomly freezing in a lot of scenarios, at startup it oftenly turns one or more of my screens off and then on again, while watching shows of vlc it...
  6. Display goes black randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display goes black randomly: My display goes black randomly, sometimes day apart, sometimes minutes, that forces me to restart whatever I'm doing to get the display back.It's not my Monitor since I swapped it out with a different monitor and it has the same issuesI looked into event viewer, and every...
  7. RANDOM BLACK GLOWY SCREEN + RANDOM FREEZES

RANDOM BLACK GLOWY SCREEN + RANDOM FREEZES: Hi, ever since updating to Windows 10 version 1909 to the latest one, 20H2, I keep experiencing random freezes and the screen would go black as if someone just turn off the laptop. But, it's not completely black. It's kinda glowy and I can't press anything to wake it up as...
  8. PC randomly 'freezing'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly 'freezing': audio will all of a sudden stop, the desktop freezes, i can use the start button but taskbar unresponsive, but i can't turn off using the shut down button bc it doesnt respond, it randomly happens and i dont know whats causing it, any suggestions? submitted by...
  9. PC freezes randomly.

PC freezes randomly.: PC freezes and have to hard restart. No BSOD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-randomly/f9081dd4-e242-4bbe-90f6-8f82ca84b117
  10. PC Randomly Freezing

PC Randomly Freezing: Hello, here. I've posted on this forum before (a year ago or so?), when I seemed to be having a freeze/BSOD issue which at the time "we" fixed with updating the vBIOS of my GPU. My PC worked for about a year since that fix and I thought it was happily fixed, until my...