Windows 10: PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix

Discus and support PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys. I'm having a problem with my pc. While in idle or when im gaming some stutter occur for about 1-2 seconds. I reinstalled windows 10 4 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Salih28, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Salih28 Win User

PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix

Hey guys. I'm having a problem with my pc. While in idle or when im gaming some stutter occur for about 1-2 seconds. I reinstalled windows 10 4 times now, updated every driver, changed my ram and my psu and the problem still appears. In my Reliability Monitor I noticed 2 critical errors.
    1. My system sometimes does not shut down properly but to me it looks normal and 2. there is a hardware failure.

https://ibb.co/fvqFCzw
    I haven't got any bsod and any other error messages. The stuttering just happens and goes away again. I hope you can help me

My System:
    Ryzen 5 3600 @stock
    Msi B350 Pc Mate @latest Bios Update

Corsair Vengeance lpx 2x8GB ddr4 @stock
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini

Be quiet! Pure Power 11 600w.

:)

Salih28, Jul 25, 2020
  2. shaptoni Win User

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Jul 25, 2020
  3. stoggs1 Win User
    My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Hey guys, so I have been having a strange issue with my PC. Whenever I watch Netflix for an extended period of time my whole system will freeze up and I will have to unplug it. This issue was also occurring when watching YouTube in full screen, but that hasn't happened to me since I installed the latest drivers for my graphics card and turned off my overclock on my CPU.

I also have cleaned out all my system files, cookies and web history since I read online that is recommended if Netflix is having issues, the issue did go away for a while after I did all of this but it came back a couple of days ago and now I am banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out.

If anyone might have any suggestions I should try please let me know.

Thank you.

stoggs1, Jul 25, 2020
  4. PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix

PC keeps freezing randomly while playing games/streaming videos

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your PC to randomly freeze while playing games or streaming videos. Here are
    two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1: Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in
    Windows 10. Here is the link on how to perform
    a clean boot.

Method 2: Here is a link on
    how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix

1. PC randomly freezing for 1-2 secs while playing games or watching YouTube, Netflix - Similar Threads - randomly freezing secs

2. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  3. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  4. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Partially freezing while watching videos on YouTube. -1% GPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Partially freezing while watching videos on YouTube. -1% GPU usage: submitted by /u/kbrizio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhmjs0/partially_freezing_while_watching_videos_on/
  6. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/
  7. PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2

PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2: Hello! I've been having this problem lately where my PC requires a force shutdown while playing the game, Destiny 2. When I check system errors, I'm either looking in the wrong areas, or there is nothing before the event occurs. I reinstalled the game, and it worked fine for...
  8. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  9. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  10. BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen: I've tried so many things to no avail. Finally came to my senses to post on a forum. 40871