Windows 10: PC Randomly freezing on windows 11

Discus and support PC Randomly freezing on windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC recently forced me to update to Windows 11 and I now cannot go back to Windows 10. The reason I wanted to stay in Windows 10 is because Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bradyn collins, May 26, 2024.

1. PC Randomly freezing on windows 11

My PC recently forced me to update to Windows 11 and I now cannot go back to Windows 10. The reason I wanted to stay in Windows 10 is because Windows 11 randomly causes my PC to freeze up forcing me to power it off via power button. After I turn it back on, it sometimes forces low frame rates for everything. I don't know where to begin on how to fix it. I just did a factory reset with a fresh install of windows and it didn't help.

:)

bradyn collins, May 26, 2024

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 26, 2024
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, May 26, 2024
  4. PC Randomly freezing on windows 11

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 26, 2024
Thema:

PC Randomly freezing on windows 11

1. PC Randomly freezing on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Randomly freezing

2. My laptop randomly freezes and sometimes makes a buzzing sound this especially happens when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly freezes and sometimes makes a buzzing sound this especially happens when...: My laptop keeps on freezing up at random times and sometimes makes a buzzing sound it also shows a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-randomly-freezes-and-sometimes-makes-a/7de1b2db-b512-4497-8da5-aad348a9346f
  3. My laptop randomly freezes and sometimes makes a buzzing sound this especially happens when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop randomly freezes and sometimes makes a buzzing sound this especially happens when...: My laptop keeps on freezing up at random times and sometimes makes a buzzing sound it also shows a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-randomly-freezes-and-sometimes-makes-a/7de1b2db-b512-4497-8da5-aad348a9346f
  4. Computer keeps freezing randomly!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps freezing randomly!?: Hi all, Struggling to work out why my pc keeps crashing.Run all diagnostic tests, stress tested with OCCT and no issues there.Computer just keeps freezing at such random times!!!Event viewer log -->...
  5. Computer keeps freezing randomly!?

Computer keeps freezing randomly!?: Hi all, Struggling to work out why my pc keeps crashing.Run all diagnostic tests, stress tested with OCCT and no issues there.Computer just keeps freezing at such random times!!!Event viewer log -->...
  6. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts: System InfoCPU - Ryzen 7 5800 X3D GPU - Nvida 3080TiRAM - 32gb Gskill Trident Neo 4x8gb 3200mhz CL16MB - Aorus Elite Wifi x570PSU - EVGA 1000w 80+ goldIssuesIn the last week I have been plagued by a variety of issues. It started with PC started power cycling on start up, all...
  7. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts: System InfoCPU - Ryzen 7 5800 X3D GPU - Nvida 3080TiRAM - 32gb Gskill Trident Neo 4x8gb 3200mhz CL16MB - Aorus Elite Wifi x570PSU - EVGA 1000w 80+ goldIssuesIn the last week I have been plagued by a variety of issues. It started with PC started power cycling on start up, all...
  8. PC Crashing, BSOD, Freezing + Random Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes: I have a laptop that is just a year old and almost like 6 months ago this started happening. I tried deleting and reinstalling my graphics drivers, checked for hardware changes, ran sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth thing and had 0 results of any problems. Recently, it...
  10. My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes

My laptop randomly goes to a black screen, bsods, or the screen freezes: I have a laptop that is just a year old and almost like 6 months ago this started happening. I tried deleting and reinstalling my graphics drivers, checked for hardware changes, ran sfc /scannow and dism restorehealth thing and had 0 results of any problems. Recently, it...