Windows 10: PC randomly freezing

Discus and support PC randomly freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently had issues with a corrupted windows install. To fix those I did a repair install with version 1809. The issues that i previously had were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SahilBhatnagar909, Jan 9, 2019.

1. PC randomly freezing

I recently had issues with a corrupted windows install. To fix those I did a repair install with version 1809. The issues that i previously had were fixed. Then my PC randomly froze. The mouse cursor was frozen and my mouse and keyboard were disconnected. I hard reset my PC only to have it freeze once more. The third time it happened when the PC was idle and no tasks were running. Help

:)

SahilBhatnagar909, Jan 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 9, 2019
  4. PC randomly freezing

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

PC randomly freezing

1. PC randomly freezing - Similar Threads - randomly freezing

2. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  3. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  4. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...: Hello,So this started occurring recently and I'm just curious as to what's causing it. Sometimes [maybe once every few days or so] my computer will randomly freeze after I open an application or something for about 5-10 seconds, the taskbar will disappear, Discord will close...
  5. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...: Hello,So this started occurring recently and I'm just curious as to what's causing it. Sometimes [maybe once every few days or so] my computer will randomly freeze after I open an application or something for about 5-10 seconds, the taskbar will disappear, Discord will close...
  6. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  8. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  9. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  10. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC WIN 8 FREEZES RANDOMLY

2. pc radomly freezing till reset

3. keyboard freezes randomly